Wanna know when interest rates may go up in 2010?
So in case you were wondering when is the best time to go to the bank to get a good interest rate, you may want to keep in mind the following dates. Its expected rates will increase in the next year, so if your not sure what to do, give me a call or email me and I can help you understand your mortgage buying power and even refer you to some wonderful Mortgage Agents.
Just remember this, the rates are good, folks!
OTTAWA – The Bank of Canada today released its 2010 schedule of eight dates for announcing decisions on its key policy interest rate and confirmed the announcement dates for the remainder of this year.
The announcement dates from September 2009 through December 2010 are:
Thursday, 10 September 2009
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
Tuesday, 8 December 2009
Tuesday, 19 January 2010
Tuesday, 2 March 2010
Tuesday, 20 April 2010
Tuesday, 1 June 2010
Tuesday, 20 July 2010
Wednesday, 8 September 2010
Tuesday, 19 October 2010
Tuesday, 7 December 2010
All announcements will continue to be made at 09:00 (ET).
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca