Blog Post Archive for Tag buyers
No-one should have to spend time they could otherwise be enjoying their new home by making court appearances and paying legal fees. To help potential condo buyers, here are a few hints to help you spot a scammer.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
carlingwood new builds home owners news market budget condominiums Ottawa Real Estate Average price purchase Homesearch Tips for buyers advice lifestyle statistics real estate agent Rachel Hammer rachelhammer sellers condos residential Tips for sellers sales First time home buyer showing westboro Ontario Ottawa Real Estate Agent ottawa renting market news resources bridgehead clean energy Tarion realtors real estate investment properties mortgages energy buyers buying a home home buyers Ottawa real estate Hammer & Associates buyer homes listing Financing green energy