Blog Post Archive for Tag first-time-home-buyer
Relocating to a new city has its challenges, and we'd like to share with you our top tips for relocating to Ottawa.Continue Reading
When buying a home, it's important to have a lawyer review the agreement and handle the necessary registrations. But why does this service cost so much? Is it really worth the money to hire a real estate lawyer for your purchase?Continue Reading
More and more, our clients shop online before and during their search for a new home, but there are words and phrases you should keep an eye out for. These are the clues that a listing might require some further investigation.Continue Reading
So you want to buy a home, but the sellers' market in Ottawa is creating stiff competition among buyers. How do you find the right property in a fast-paced market without overpaying?
Assessing your finances. Planning for your new expenses is the most important step, no one wants to be “house poor”. Set a budget and figure out what you can realistically afford for a down payment as well as your monthly expenses. The minimum downpayment is 5% of the purchase ...Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant