Blog Post Archive for Tag first-time-home-buyer
Assessing your finances. Planning for your new expenses is the most important step, no one wants to be “house poor”. Set a budget and figure out what you can realistically afford for a down payment as well as your monthly expenses. The minimum downpayment is 5% of the purchase ...Continue Reading
There is a constant debate about whether it’s better to put 20% or more down on a home or if you have 5% down ready, that you should jump into home ownership. We don’t believe there is truly a right or wrong answer to that. The change in your monthly payments between the two options is typically minimal, especially with your first home, remember, these payments are spread out over 25 years!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April