Blog Post Archive for Tag realtors
How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
More and more, our clients shop online before and during their search for a new home, but there are words and phrases you should keep an eye out for. These are the clues that a listing might require some further investigation.Continue Reading
How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
So you want to buy a home, but the sellers' market in Ottawa is creating stiff competition among buyers. How do you find the right property in a fast-paced market without overpaying?
What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
What are the stages to listing?
Why real estate incorporation is right for me
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
condominiums showing Ottawa Real Estate Agent buyers real estate agent market activity Ottawa Real Estate market First time home buyer buying a home new builds energy real estate green energy condos Tips for sellers homes ottawa Downsizer westboro Rachel Hammer lifestyle Retirement Ontario home buyers resources bridgehead carlingwood realtors home owners sellers Average price news buying Hammer & Associates market news Tips for buyers rachelhammer budget listing Selling sales Tarion investment properties residential statistics Downsizing mortgages Ottawa real estate clean energy
Je suis bilingue.
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314