Blog Post Archive for Tag realtors
More and more, our clients shop online before and during their search for a new home, but there are words and phrases you should keep an eye out for. These are the clues that a listing might require some further investigation.Continue Reading
So you want to buy a home, but the sellers' market in Ottawa is creating stiff competition among buyers. How do you find the right property in a fast-paced market without overpaying?
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?