Blog Post Archive for Tag mortgages
In the Spring time, Interest rates seem to naturally grow ...
And through the entire experience, I remember the best advice came from my lawyer who told me that interest rates, "Go up in the Spring and down in the Fall." As simple as that, he has yet to be wrong. But most of us are so scared of increases, the possible return of the "80s" rates and foreclosures similar to the U.S. that we seem to get scared every time we hear the rates are going up.Continue Reading
Refinancing your Mortgage - Ottawa speaks out about Bank Penalties for Better Interest Rates
“Getting into a mortgage is the single largest financial transaction you will do in your life; don't take it lightly,” and “Get help if you don't understand it yourself. It's a small price to pay to get the right advice when you're signing up for a very large financial commitment over the next 15, 20, 25 years,”
Mr. Melville says.Continue Reading
Wanna know when interest rates may go up in 2010?
So in case you were wondering when is the best time to go to the bank to get a good interest rate, you may want to keep in mind the following dates. Its expected rates will increase in the next year, so if your not sure what to do, give me a call or email me and I can help you understand your mortgage buying power and even refer you to some wonderful Mortgage Agents.
Just remember this, the rates are good, folks!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314