Blog Post Archive for Tag mortgages
And through the entire experience, I remember the best advice came from my lawyer who told me that interest rates, "Go up in the Spring and down in the Fall." As simple as that, he has yet to be wrong. But most of us are so scared of increases, the possible return of the "80s" rates and foreclosures similar to the U.S. that we seem to get scared every time we hear the rates are going up.Continue Reading
“Getting into a mortgage is the single largest financial transaction you will do in your life; don't take it lightly,” and “Get help if you don't understand it yourself. It's a small price to pay to get the right advice when you're signing up for a very large financial commitment over the next 15, 20, 25 years,”
Mr. Melville says.Continue Reading
So in case you were wondering when is the best time to go to the bank to get a good interest rate, you may want to keep in mind the following dates. Its expected rates will increase in the next year, so if your not sure what to do, give me a call or email me and I can help you understand your mortgage buying power and even refer you to some wonderful Mortgage Agents.
Just remember this, the rates are good, folks!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play