Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
This summer, Ottawa introduced a new policy aimed at increasing the local housing supply. The city council approved a residential vacant unit tax with hopes it will spur landlords to quickly rent out their units.Continue Reading
Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
This Earth Day, we’d like to talk about the environmental footprint of our favorite subject: your home. Did you know that the City of Ottawa will help you finance the installation of residential solar panels through their Better Homes Ottawa program?Continue Reading
Selling A Home After Separation
With all we see on social media about finding your dream home, successfully selling your house, or happy couples moving in together, it’s easy to forget that not everyone buys and sells real estate under happy circumstances.Continue Reading
Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
Adding a HEPA filter to your home can be a great way to combat allergies, improve the air quality of your home, and keep your family healthier.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314