This Earth Day, we’d like to talk about the environmental footprint of our favorite subject: your home. Did you know that the City of Ottawa will help you finance the installation of residential solar panels through their Better Homes Ottawa program?Continue Reading
With all we see on social media about finding your dream home, successfully selling your house, or happy couples moving in together, it’s easy to forget that not everyone buys and sells real estate under happy circumstances.Continue Reading
Adding a HEPA filter to your home can be a great way to combat allergies, improve the air quality of your home, and keep your family healthier.Continue Reading
One of our favorite parts of the holiday season is the bright, creative light displays that Ottawa homeowners create. It really helps to get into the spirit of the season with a fun lighting display, no matter how simple or elaborate. If you’re thinking of putting up holiday lights this year, or trying something new, here are our top tips for how to safely create an outdoor lighting display.Continue Reading
It will be winter before we know it, and there are some important things to do at home before that first snowfall. Winterizing your house can save you a lot of time and hassle in the long run, as proper maintenance improves the value of your property.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?