Blog Post Archive for Tag residential
The stats for May are in...
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
westboro real estate agent Financing Hammer & Associates statistics buyer buying buyers rachelhammer market news carlingwood sales home owners Tarion news First time home buyer resources bridgehead sellers green energy purchase advice energy real estate Ottawa Real Estate Agent Ontario listing realtors lifestyle home buyers showing condos market activity ottawa Average price residential Ottawa real estate renting condominiums clean energy buying a home mortgages investment properties new builds Rachel Hammer Tips for buyers budget market homes Ottawa Real Estate