Blog Post Archive for Tag residential
The stats for May are in...
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
Recent Blog Posts
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
Ottawa real estate condominiums Ottawa Real Estate westboro Ontario sellers Tips for buyers energy rachelhammer showing clean energy green energy Average price home owners home buyers purchase sales listing Ottawa Real Estate Agent buyer buyers bridgehead condos real estate lifestyle Financing statistics new builds mortgages investment properties realtors advice carlingwood Tarion Rachel Hammer market news real estate agent news budget residential Hammer & Associates resources First time home buyer ottawa renting buying homes market activity market buying a home