Blog Post Archive for Tag residential
The stats for May are in...
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
listing Ottawa Real Estate Agent lifestyle investment properties First time home buyer buying Financing news market news condominiums westboro condos new builds Ottawa real estate bridgehead Ontario sellers residential rachelhammer sales real estate realtors Ottawa Real Estate showing Tarion resources homes clean energy green energy real estate agent home owners purchase ottawa advice budget buyers Hammer & Associates Rachel Hammer mortgages Tips for buyers home buyers market activity Average price market buyer carlingwood renting statistics buying a home energy