Blog Post Archive for Tag residential
The stats for May are in...
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
First time home buyer lifestyle resources energy rachelhammer Average price budget clean energy market news Ottawa real estate investment properties green energy buyers Tips for sellers condos Rachel Hammer Homesearch carlingwood listing residential market homes statistics new builds home owners renting Tarion showing purchase bridgehead real estate agent Hammer & Associates buyer news condominiums advice Ottawa Real Estate Agent home buyers mortgages westboro real estate Ontario sales Tips for buyers realtors ottawa Ottawa Real Estate Financing buying a home sellers