Blog Post Archive for Tag residential
The stats for May are in...
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
advice investment properties market condos renting Hammer & Associates buyers new builds Ottawa real estate resources energy Tarion clean energy market news showing westboro buying a home Tips for buyers purchase home owners real estate agent sales Tips for sellers rachelhammer Ottawa Real Estate Agent Average price Ontario budget buyer Ottawa Real Estate homes Rachel Hammer bridgehead sellers home buyers news residential listing green energy Financing statistics ottawa real estate condominiums Homesearch lifestyle carlingwood mortgages realtors First time home buyer