Blog Post Archive for Tag statistics
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
The stats for May are in...
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca