Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
The stats for May are in, and we saw an increase in unit sales of nearly 20%!
If your family is growing, you're ready to downsize, or just ready for a lifestyle upgrade, call us today to talk about your home!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
showing buying energy listing homes investment properties market news rachelhammer Financing Ottawa real estate Ottawa Real Estate Agent buyer renting mortgages Average price Tarion real estate agent Ottawa Real Estate home owners sellers carlingwood resources budget Tips for sellers Hammer & Associates advice sales home buyers condos news green energy westboro real estate clean energy buyers buying a home market activity Ontario residential condominiums ottawa statistics market bridgehead new builds lifestyle Rachel Hammer Tips for buyers realtors First time home buyer