Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
The stats for May are in, and we saw an increase in unit sales of nearly 20%!
If your family is growing, you're ready to downsize, or just ready for a lifestyle upgrade, call us today to talk about your home!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
home buyers Ottawa Real Estate Agent Ontario advice Tips for buyers Tarion Hammer & Associates real estate real estate agent resources lifestyle clean energy Ottawa Real Estate condominiums realtors renting bridgehead carlingwood Tips for sellers green energy ottawa Rachel Hammer statistics energy new builds buyers sales showing buyer home owners market activity budget condos buying a home investment properties homes market news buying Financing rachelhammer westboro market news residential Ottawa real estate mortgages Average price sellers First time home buyer listing