Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
The stats for May are in, and we saw an increase in unit sales of nearly 20%!
If your family is growing, you're ready to downsize, or just ready for a lifestyle upgrade, call us today to talk about your home!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
new builds renting mortgages Ottawa Real Estate buyer news homes condos Ottawa Real Estate Agent home buyers Ontario budget condominiums rachelhammer resources real estate agent Tarion statistics market news Rachel Hammer buying green energy clean energy advice Financing carlingwood Hammer & Associates westboro realtors lifestyle buyers sellers showing real estate investment properties listing residential ottawa Average price sales market Ottawa real estate bridgehead energy purchase Tips for buyers market activity First time home buyer home owners buying a home