Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
The stats for May are in, and we saw an increase in unit sales of nearly 20%!
If your family is growing, you're ready to downsize, or just ready for a lifestyle upgrade, call us today to talk about your home!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
Average price condos green energy investment properties home buyers condominiums First time home buyer homes new builds Hammer & Associates buying advice lifestyle Tarion showing energy residential bridgehead budget Ontario real estate buyers ottawa sales home owners Ottawa Real Estate news mortgages buying a home statistics realtors carlingwood resources rachelhammer Tips for sellers market activity listing market news sellers clean energy real estate agent Ottawa Real Estate Agent Tips for buyers market Financing Ottawa real estate westboro renting buyer Rachel Hammer