Blog Post Archive for Category Ottawa Real Estate
Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
This summer, Ottawa introduced a new policy aimed at increasing the local housing supply. The city council approved a residential vacant unit tax with hopes it will spur landlords to quickly rent out their units.Continue Reading
Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
This Earth Day, we’d like to talk about the environmental footprint of our favorite subject: your home. Did you know that the City of Ottawa will help you finance the installation of residential solar panels through their Better Homes Ottawa program?Continue Reading
Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
Relocating to a new city has its challenges, and we'd like to share with you our top tips for relocating to Ottawa.Continue Reading
Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
Have you ever considered buying an investment property? It's an appealing way to earn an income for those who enjoy the rewards and challenges of property management. If real estate prices are high in your area, purchasing an investment property in another city may be the best avenue to profitability.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314