Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
buying Rachel Hammer sellers residential mortgages home owners realtors Retirement carlingwood real estate agent Selling Ottawa Real Estate westboro buyers green energy homes market investment properties news Downsizing home buyers listing energy condos Hammer & Associates Tips for buyers Average price lifestyle ottawa market activity First time home buyer Downsizer rachelhammer Tarion Tips for sellers market news showing bridgehead real estate new builds buying a home budget sales Ottawa real estate Ottawa Real Estate Agent Ontario statistics condominiums resources clean energy