Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
Financing ottawa green energy clean energy statistics sales home owners market activity First time home buyer energy sellers homes realtors resources showing residential carlingwood market budget Tips for sellers listing condominiums buying a home Ottawa Real Estate Agent Tarion renting Tips for buyers buyer Ottawa real estate Ontario buying real estate agent condos advice market news Average price new builds mortgages home buyers Hammer & Associates bridgehead news buyers real estate rachelhammer Rachel Hammer investment properties westboro lifestyle Ottawa Real Estate