Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
buying realtors clean energy listing rachelhammer Hammer & Associates Ottawa Real Estate purchase real estate energy market statistics Average price showing Tarion new builds sales Ottawa real estate advice lifestyle home owners Tips for buyers Rachel Hammer residential mortgages buyer westboro news sellers condos investment properties condominiums homes renting green energy ottawa buyers carlingwood real estate agent Ontario Financing market activity buying a home budget bridgehead market news First time home buyer home buyers resources Ottawa Real Estate Agent