Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
new builds market news realtors statistics news Ottawa Real Estate Agent First time home buyer buyer sales resources buying clean energy listing market rachelhammer Ottawa real estate mortgages budget home buyers condominiums showing westboro homes buying a home Rachel Hammer home owners Tarion bridgehead market activity Tips for sellers advice Ontario real estate agent lifestyle Hammer & Associates Financing sellers investment properties real estate carlingwood Average price Tips for buyers residential renting ottawa buyers Ottawa Real Estate energy green energy condos