Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?
Tips for sellers statistics Tips for buyers residential Ottawa real estate resources sales home owners listing investment properties clean energy rachelhammer Retirement First time home buyer new builds westboro real estate Hammer & Associates Ontario showing buyers condos sellers news homes condominiums buying Downsizing Average price Tarion home buyers Selling realtors bridgehead mortgages market activity Rachel Hammer market Ottawa Real Estate Agent budget real estate agent Downsizer buying a home Ottawa Real Estate green energy energy carlingwood ottawa lifestyle market news