Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
homes investment properties lifestyle listing Average price condominiums Tarion First time home buyer buyers real estate agent buying a home green energy condos Ontario westboro Ottawa real estate renting Rachel Hammer showing market activity bridgehead budget resources clean energy mortgages realtors home buyers residential energy home owners Financing buying buyer new builds news ottawa Tips for sellers market news Ottawa Real Estate Agent advice market statistics real estate Hammer & Associates Tips for buyers sellers sales rachelhammer Ottawa Real Estate carlingwood