Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
advice buyers investment properties resources mortgages bridgehead buying a home news market activity westboro green energy Average price ottawa First time home buyer Ottawa Real Estate Agent Ontario market news Tips for sellers statistics realtors Rachel Hammer Ottawa real estate Hammer & Associates market Tarion sales carlingwood condominiums real estate home buyers homes new builds lifestyle rachelhammer buyer home owners sellers Tips for buyers Financing Ottawa Real Estate real estate agent clean energy renting condos listing buying energy showing residential budget