Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- The Ottawa Local Gift Guide For The Holidays
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
Average price homes Tarion buyers energy rachelhammer Downsizer home owners budget market activity statistics buying a home Selling Ottawa real estate Tips for buyers clean energy Ottawa Real Estate Agent Ontario real estate agent investment properties carlingwood westboro Rachel Hammer new builds condos bridgehead First time home buyer news ottawa residential sales market condominiums Retirement mortgages Tips for sellers sellers Downsizing Hammer & Associates lifestyle buying home buyers real estate realtors green energy Ottawa Real Estate showing market news resources listing