Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
budget statistics Financing buying a home condominiums Average price westboro lifestyle bridgehead Tips for buyers renting resources real estate ottawa energy investment properties residential real estate agent sales market activity green energy market news home owners buyers rachelhammer Tarion Ottawa Real Estate Hammer & Associates listing buying homes news showing home buyers advice clean energy sellers First time home buyer Ottawa Real Estate Agent carlingwood mortgages market new builds Ontario Rachel Hammer condos Ottawa real estate Tips for sellers realtors buyer