Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
sellers showing bridgehead rachelhammer lifestyle carlingwood home buyers westboro budget mortgages Rachel Hammer market news energy First time home buyer ottawa Hammer & Associates listing green energy investment properties renting condominiums home owners Ottawa Real Estate Agent market Tarion Financing Tips for buyers buyers new builds news advice sales homes condos residential Average price statistics Ottawa Real Estate clean energy buyer realtors Ottawa real estate buying market activity resources Tips for sellers Ontario real estate agent buying a home real estate