Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
investment properties buyers energy home owners buying a home Ottawa Real Estate market activity condominiums First time home buyer Average price carlingwood statistics listing real estate agent resources Tips for buyers market clean energy lifestyle home buyers realtors green energy mortgages buying renting news advice sellers Rachel Hammer westboro Tips for sellers Hammer & Associates sales rachelhammer new builds Ottawa Real Estate Agent market news homes Ontario buyer showing ottawa Financing real estate condos budget residential Tarion bridgehead Ottawa real estate