Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
buyers First time home buyer real estate agent market news renting buying resources Ontario Average price clean energy Financing Tarion condos Rachel Hammer lifestyle mortgages listing advice green energy Ottawa Real Estate Agent rachelhammer buying a home sellers ottawa Tips for buyers bridgehead residential home buyers energy buyer news market activity new builds budget Tips for sellers statistics westboro homes condominiums Ottawa real estate market Ottawa Real Estate real estate showing carlingwood realtors home owners investment properties sales Hammer & Associates