Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
buying a home realtors Ottawa real estate home buyers Tarion Tips for buyers bridgehead Downsizing new builds Ottawa Real Estate Agent Ontario Downsizer real estate rachelhammer market First time home buyer buyers carlingwood home owners investment properties Selling clean energy market news showing Retirement Hammer & Associates listing Ottawa Real Estate Tips for sellers sellers westboro real estate agent Average price market activity residential news ottawa resources mortgages statistics budget condos energy Rachel Hammer condominiums lifestyle homes sales green energy buying