Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
listing new builds westboro budget mortgages lifestyle statistics market news Ottawa Real Estate Agent rachelhammer realtors resources investment properties home buyers real estate agent buyers Ottawa real estate bridgehead condos carlingwood ottawa Financing sales condominiums sellers buyer news buying a home energy green energy Homesearch residential homes Tips for buyers First time home buyer Average price Ontario home owners real estate advice purchase Tarion clean energy Rachel Hammer renting market Tips for sellers Hammer & Associates showing Ottawa Real Estate