Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
homes news buyers Tips for sellers home buyers Homesearch real estate home owners investment properties westboro real estate agent budget First time home buyer sales bridgehead residential buyer purchase Hammer & Associates resources sellers advice energy market Ottawa Real Estate Agent renting condominiums Rachel Hammer clean energy new builds showing lifestyle realtors Tips for buyers listing Ontario market news green energy Financing carlingwood rachelhammer mortgages buying a home Ottawa real estate ottawa Average price Ottawa Real Estate statistics condos Tarion