Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
Tarion buyers home buyers Financing news sellers listing lifestyle Ottawa Real Estate mortgages real estate agent Rachel Hammer budget real estate Hammer & Associates investment properties ottawa advice westboro sales energy home owners renting clean energy buyer Ontario Tips for buyers showing buying a home purchase rachelhammer statistics condos green energy residential condominiums Average price homes bridgehead buying resources market news market activity First time home buyer new builds realtors market Ottawa real estate carlingwood Ottawa Real Estate Agent