Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
Ottawa Real Estate Agent First time home buyer advice sales carlingwood Rachel Hammer home owners Hammer & Associates condos real estate purchase new builds Ottawa Real Estate home buyers rachelhammer bridgehead listing market news budget showing Ontario statistics energy resources investment properties clean energy Tarion homes residential renting news Tips for buyers Average price ottawa Ottawa real estate sellers condominiums mortgages buying a home buyer westboro Financing lifestyle market activity real estate agent buyers buying market realtors green energy