Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
First time home buyer new builds Tips for sellers Ottawa Real Estate Agent sellers Ottawa real estate homes showing resources bridgehead listing carlingwood condominiums home buyers green energy rachelhammer market news budget Ottawa Real Estate realtors Tips for buyers sales real estate buyer Tarion Ontario energy market activity renting statistics buyers Financing investment properties Hammer & Associates lifestyle home owners Average price real estate agent buying a home advice market news Rachel Hammer mortgages clean energy ottawa westboro residential condos buying