Blog Post Archive for Tag sales
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
clean energy Ottawa Real Estate sellers Ottawa Real Estate Agent energy new builds Tips for buyers condominiums condos renting Financing advice sales green energy news market real estate agent ottawa listing Ontario real estate carlingwood market news westboro Average price home buyers buying a home Homesearch buyer Ottawa real estate rachelhammer residential lifestyle showing Hammer & Associates bridgehead investment properties mortgages buyers budget realtors statistics resources purchase homes First time home buyer home owners Rachel Hammer Tips for sellers Tarion