Blog Post Archive for Tag green-energy
This was my first time visiting the show, and it was clear there was a main message and many exhibitors from all across Canada discussing the same issue, the governments plan on the future of solar energy, efficient energy products, services and solutions. It was remarkable how many companies were representing topics such as solar panels, energy audits, geothermal options by getting energy from the ground up and most interesting, land lease options to operate the solar system on your south facing piece of 50x50 land. It was very interesting to me, as a Real Estate Agent how many of these representatives wanted to speak to me about how to convey to my clients how important this home energy audit would benefit them.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April