Blog Post Archive for Tag real-estate
Relocating to a new city has its challenges, and we'd like to share with you our top tips for relocating to Ottawa.Continue Reading
What counts as a bedroom? Realtors must answer this question each time they list a property, as misrepresenting a home can have serious consequences.Continue Reading
When the time comes to sell your home, your Realtor may recommend staging the property before putting it on the market. It’s a lot of work to make your home look like it’s ready for a magazine photo shoot. The rewards are worth all that hard work, though, and we’ll tell you why.
When buying a home, it's important to have a lawyer review the agreement and handle the necessary registrations. But why does this service cost so much? Is it really worth the money to hire a real estate lawyer for your purchase?Continue Reading
More and more, our clients shop online before and during their search for a new home, but there are words and phrases you should keep an eye out for. These are the clues that a listing might require some further investigation.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa