Blog Post Archive for Tag real-estate
This Earth Day, we’d like to talk about the environmental footprint of our favorite subject: your home. Did you know that the City of Ottawa will help you finance the installation of residential solar panels through their Better Homes Ottawa program?Continue Reading
With all we see on social media about finding your dream home, successfully selling your house, or happy couples moving in together, it’s easy to forget that not everyone buys and sells real estate under happy circumstances.Continue Reading
Relocating to a new city has its challenges, and we'd like to share with you our top tips for relocating to Ottawa.Continue Reading
What counts as a bedroom? Realtors must answer this question each time they list a property, as misrepresenting a home can have serious consequences.Continue Reading
When the time comes to sell your home, your Realtor may recommend staging the property before putting it on the market. It’s a lot of work to make your home look like it’s ready for a magazine photo shoot. The rewards are worth all that hard work, though, and we’ll tell you why.
Recent Blog Posts
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?