Blog Post Archive for Tag real-estate
Relocating to a new city has its challenges, and we'd like to share with you our top tips for relocating to Ottawa.Continue Reading
What counts as a bedroom? Realtors must answer this question each time they list a property, as misrepresenting a home can have serious consequences.
City of Ottawa by-law defines a bedroom as "a room used or designed for use primarily for sleeping." Sounds like a no-brainer, right? By-law also regulates ...Continue Reading
When the time comes to sell your home, your Realtor may recommend staging the property before putting it on the market. It’s a lot of work to make your home look like it’s ready for a magazine photo shoot. The rewards are worth all that hard work, though, and we’ll tell you why.
When buying a home, it's important to have a lawyer review the agreement and handle the necessary registrations. But why does this service cost so much? Is it really worth the money to hire a real estate lawyer for your purchase?Continue Reading
These days, Ottawa is experiencing a "sellers' market," which happens when there aren't enough available homes to meet demand. With more buyers than sellers, buyers find themselves competing for properties, which drives up prices in many segments of the marketplace.
Despite the competition and high demand, a property that is ...Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant