Blog Post Archive for Tag ottawa
Relocating to a new city has its challenges, and we'd like to share with you our top tips for relocating to Ottawa.Continue Reading
Have you ever considered buying an investment property? It's an appealing way to earn an income for those who enjoy the rewards and challenges of property management. If real estate prices are high in your area, purchasing an investment property in another city may be the best avenue to profitability.Continue Reading
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
The stats for May are in...
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
Recent Blog Posts
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant