Blog Post Archive for Tag buying
When buying a home, it's important to have a lawyer review the agreement and handle the necessary registrations. But why does this service cost so much? Is it really worth the money to hire a real estate lawyer for your purchase?Continue Reading
Have you ever considered buying an investment property? It's an appealing way to earn an income for those who enjoy the rewards and challenges of property management. If real estate prices are high in your area, purchasing an investment property in another city may be the best avenue to profitability.Continue Reading
More and more, our clients shop online before and during their search for a new home, but there are words and phrases you should keep an eye out for. These are the clues that a listing might require some further investigation.Continue Reading
There is a constant debate about whether it’s better to put 20% or more down on a home or if you have 5% down ready, that you should jump into home ownership. We don’t believe there is truly a right or wrong answer to that. The change in your monthly payments between the two options is typically minimal, especially with your first home, remember, these payments are spread out over 25 years!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?