Blog Post Archive for Tag market-activity
How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
So you want to buy a home, but the sellers' market in Ottawa is creating stiff competition among buyers. How do you find the right property in a fast-paced market without overpaying?
Cost avoidance when buying a house
There is a constant debate about whether it’s better to put 20% or more down on a home or if you have 5% down ready, that you should jump into home ownership. We don’t believe there is truly a right or wrong answer to that. The change in your monthly payments between the two options is typically minimal, especially with your first home, remember, these payments are spread out over 25 years!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
sales new builds Tips for sellers market news Hammer & Associates buying Ontario news listing statistics real estate Downsizing home buyers condominiums resources ottawa Tarion Ottawa Real Estate Agent Selling bridgehead Average price condos carlingwood market activity sellers Ottawa Real Estate budget showing First time home buyer Ottawa real estate buying a home clean energy westboro rachelhammer Rachel Hammer Retirement green energy lifestyle mortgages energy homes investment properties home owners realtors Downsizer Tips for buyers market residential real estate agent buyers
Je suis bilingue.
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314