1643 Welcome to 186 Eye Bright in Riverside South! Built by Urbandale, this 2007 Pasadena model is one of the greatest layouts for a townhome. Welcome into this three bedroom three bathroom end unit, beautifully maintained and now ready for you to move in and enjoy. Walk right into this bright home and appreciate right away the spacious tiled entrance way, inside access to your garage and corner ...See full listing
1738 Welcome to this Incredibly sought after street! This is the place to be and this is the home is one of the largest models, a true must see! The Beckwith model from Patten Homes was built in 2009 and is over 1750 sqft, not including the finished basement. This freshly painted three bedroom, three bathroom end unit townhome has it all! Enter your new home through the tiled entrance way with ...See full listing
1256 Welcome to 566 Wild Shore Cres, here in beautiful Riverside South. Enjoy this fantastic two bedroom plus loft townhouse. Built in 2001 by Urbandale, this Frisco I model is a great starter home, offering open spacious layout & versatility for any lifestyle. Step into this nicely sized tiled foyer and hardwood flooring throughout the main floor. Cozy natural gas fireplace and open ...See full listing
1288 Welcome to 783 Nakina Way here in Riverside South! Part of the Richcraft Tall Town series, walk in and appreciate the over 1700 square feet of freshly painted home-sweet-home space which awaits you here in this spacious Bancroft model built in 2007. Meticulously maintained by the original owners, this home is sure to please. One of the most functional layouts, this home has it all offering ...See full listing
935 Enjoy this spacious three bedroom three bathroom three storey townhome. Walk into a tiled foyer with main floor powder room and inside access to your garage, a few steps up to oversized windows with corner fireplace in living room. Step out from here onto the great outdoor space you will appreciate, with patio stones and a fenced yard. The kitchen is tucked away with eating area and access to ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
- Why real estate incorporation is right for me
- Protecting the buyer: Tarion, new builds, and construction delays
- March 2018 - Rachel Hammer Real Estate Newsletter
- February 2018 - Rachel Hammer Real Estate Newsletter
- January 2018 - Rachel Hammer Real Estate Newsletter
- December 2017 - Warmest wishes for the season!
- November 2017 - Rachel Hammer Real Estate Newsletter
Latest From Twitter
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home firstname.lastname@example.org