Welcome to 7K Henry Goulburn Way, a 2+1 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhome-style condo in Stittsville, Ottawa. This corner-unit enjoys extra privacy from adjacent woodland, and offers over $60,000 in recent updates. Enjoy summer days on the interlock patio, surrounded by PVC fencing for security and privacy. With plenty of room for a patio set, as well as a natural gas BBQ connection, ...See full listing
Welcome to 171C Crestway Drive, a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo with private entry. This desirable upper unit loft has been updated with laminate flooring and features nine-foot cathedral ceilings that draw in the natural light. The open-concept living and dining room has the flexibility to meet all your needs. Make the most of indoor/outdoor living with the wide balcony, partitioned from ...See full listing
Welcome to 75 Selhurst Avenue in Barrhaven, Ottawa. This three bedroom, three bathroom end-unit townhome offers open-concept living and proximity to all the amenities your family needs. Located on a quiet street, 75 Selhurst offers a single car garage and low-maintenance landscaping in the front yard. A video doorbell provides peace of mind. Step into the tiled foyer, featuring a ...See full listing
Welcome to 6038 Red Willow Drive, a two bedroom, two bathroom UPPER UNIT townhome-style condo in the Chapel Hill community of Orleans, Ottawa; perfect for professionals, investors, or first-time buyers. Freshly painted throughout (2020), this upper unit offers laminate flooring throughout the open-concept living and dining rooms. The living area is designed to make the most of indoor/outdoor ...See full listing
Welcome to 3 Meadowbank Drive in Nepean, Ottawa. This four bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached family home, connected only at the garage, offers a highly functional floorplan for families, as well as a backyard with exquisite privacy. The large front yard features a patio area to help you make the most of the warm weather. You’ll find ample parking in the newly paved driveway (2020) ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community