Welcome to 7225 Evening Shadow Avenue in Greely Creek Estates. Come home to this stately neighborhood of custom-built homes, just minutes from the heart of Greely and a short drive to Ottawa. This tastefully appointed home features a two-storey entryway and nine-foot ceilings on the ground level. Hardwood floors and stairs, rounded corners, and a stonework hearth are just some of the ...See full listing
Welcome to 191 Lamprey Street in Half Moon Bay, Ottawa. Built by Mattamy Homes in 2015, this Wildflower model offers approximately 1900 square feet of living space and is full of upgrades for both elegance and comfort. Step into the open-plan ground floor, featuring smooth nine-foot ceilings, wide-plank maple hardwood floors and stairs, modern trim, and additional pot lights throughout. ...See full listing
When purchasing real estate, you may encounter the question of title insurance. Whether you want title insurance may be asked by your lawyer or insurer, or it may be required by your mortgagor. Unlike auto and home insurance, you've probably never heard of title insurance before. So how do you know if you need it? Let us walk you through some of the basics.Continue Reading
Welcome to 210 Baltic Private, a two bedroom, three bathroom end-unit townhome in Riverside South. This modern home with a park view is full of tasteful upgrades and boasts nine-foot ceilings throughout. The ground floor offers easy access to the deep garage, and additional space for hobbies or storage. Upstairs, the open-concept living area is appointed with hardwood floors and large ...See full listing
Welcome to 395 Brigitta Street in Emerald Meadows, Stittsville. This three bedroom, three bathroom townhome offers unobstructed views of peaceful green space. Step from the generous porch into your tiled foyer. This light-filled home features hardwood flooring throughout the main and second levels. The open concept floor plan gives you the flexibility to meet your family’s ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community