Welcome to 822 Feather Moss Way in Riverside South. Built in 2005, this Dellwood model by Richcraft Homes offers 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The home has been meticulously maintained and offers a host of aesthetic and functional upgrades to enhance the life of your family. The tiled entryway was designed with family life in mind. Enjoy easy access to a wide hall closet, inside entry to your ...See full listing
Welcome to 69 Silver Horse Crescent in Bridlewood, Kanata, a sunny 3 bed, 3 bath home on a corner lot of a quiet family neighborhood. Enter into the tiled foyer, finished with charming board and batten. The entryway offers access to the garage, a powder room with granite countertop, and doubles as the upper landing down to your basement rec room. The elevated living and dining rooms ...See full listing
Welcome to 793 Bowercrest in Riverside South. This 2153 square foot family home is built for open-concept living. With 4 beds, 3 baths, and plenty of living space, this home is the perfect place for your family to grow and thrive. This Mendocino model by Urbandale comes with upgraded two-inch oak flooring throughout the ground floor. A pony wall defines the boundaries of the formal living room ...See full listing
Welcome to Ampersand, Minto’s “Green” neighbourhood! Beautifully designed, ENERGY STAR terrace home! The bright and private end unit includes an open concept large living and dining area, spacious tiled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and additional cabinetry. It is all about entertaining here! Step outside to a large patio area which is all yours! Perfect for enjoying ...See full listing
Welcome to 4115 Canyon Walk Drive in the heart of Riverside South. This 4 bed, 4 bath by Braebury homes is just one of three Rembrandt models in the neighborhood. Located close to schools, parks, and shopping, this home is the perfect place for a growing family. Walk across the inviting stone steps into your large tiled foyer. Here you’ll find plenty of space to add whatever storage ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
- Our community is growing as fast as our snowbanks
- January 2019 - We're Celebrating Success
- December 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- November 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- October 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter