Welcome to 3503 and 3511 River Road. Sold together, they offer 30+ acres of land with a mix of treed and cleared area in prime location just south of Osgoode and close to the Rideau River. This acreage offers an incredible opportunity for future value or development potential - close to Manotick, Kemptville with quick access to the 416. Build your country home, start a home business or ...See full listing
Welcome to 1460 Heatherington Road Unit F in Herongate, Ottawa. This charming home is perfect for couples and young professionals, offering a comfortable space with abundant storage and privacy through mature evergreens and a deep front setback. Step into the foyer appointed by bright tiles that extend to the kitchen and eat-in area. Enjoy the newly painted white cabinets providing ample space ...See full listing
Are you dreaming about a waterfront home? Welcome to 1224 Upper Scotch Line Road, offering 40+ acres of mixed bush, farm land and waterfront. Perfect for nature enthusiasts and avid hunters, with ample opportunity to canoe/kayak or fish on the Tay River. Don’t miss this chance to build your dream home on your own private piece of paradise. Minutes away from historic Perth and the quaint ...See full listing
Welcome to Unit 10 at 2640 Draper Ave, Ottawa, Ontario. This fantastic three bedroom condo townhome features several updates and is an incredible opportunity for investors, downsizers and first time home buyers! Enter through the tiled foyer with access to a large hall closet. Modern laminate flooring flows through the open concept dining and living room. The generous living room features ...See full listing
Welcome to Unit 1808 in 324 Laurier Avenue, conveniently located in Centretown, Ottawa! This one bedroom plus den, open concept loft style condo with 9ft ceilings is in one of the most sought after buildings in Ottawa. Embrace the hybrid work from home and office schedule with the convenient den as well as being in the heart of downtown for easy commuting. Gleaming hardwood flooring can ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community