Welcome to 201-201 Laurier Avenue in Sandy Hill, Ottawa. [script starts here:] This renovated two bedroom, two bathroom condo offers a host of modern comforts, as well as easy access to downtown amenities. Perfect for professionals, 201 Laurier was made to help you enjoy life in the heart of Ottawa. Featuring laminate floors and ceramic tile throughout, this carpet-free condo is ...See full listing
Welcome to 741 Oakglade Avenue in Kanata, Ottawa. This three bedroom, three bathroom townhome features tasteful upgrades and a floor plan optimized for families. It’s the little touches that give this home an atmosphere of classic elegance, from the muntin the modern black door hardware. Step into your tiled foyer, featuring a deep hall closet for families on the go. You’ll ...See full listing
Welcome to 445 Foxhall Way in Bridlewood, Kanata, Ottawa. This three bedroom, three bathroom townhome offers lots of living space for your family to enjoy. Step into your large tiled entryway, efficiently designed for families on the go. Not only do you have ample closet space, but also access to a powder room and inside entry to the single-car garage. The open-concept floor plan ...See full listing
Welcome to 8 Rueter Street in Barrhaven, Ottawa. This three bedroom, three bathroom end-unit townhome boasts extensive upgrades throughout, including a stunning backyard oasis. The landscaped front yard is shaded by a mature maple tree. Step into your entryway, featuring espresso hardwood floors that extend throughout the main level. High windows invite the sunshine into your living room, ...See full listing
Welcome to 65 Astoria, a three bedroom, three bathroom family home in Barrhaven, Ottawa. Situated on a family-friendly street, this lovingly maintained home is perfect for families on the go. Pride of ownership is evident in the interlock front pathway and patio area, a useful extension of the generous front porch. Enjoy summer afternoons in the shade of the mature tree. The double ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community