Welcome to 21 Rueter Street located on a quiet street in Barrhaven, Ottawa. Freshly painted throughout, this three bedroom, three bathroom townhome is perfect for young families or young professionals alike. Step into the foyer with convenient garage access and partial bath. Durable laminate flooring extends throughout the main living areas. The open concept living room and dining room ...See full listing
Welcome to this meticulously maintained condo townhouse which has been lovingly cared for by the original owner. This three bedroom, three bathroom home, located in a quiet enclave in Chapel Hill, is perfect for first time home buyers, investors and those looking to downsize. The front entrance contains a floor to ceiling hall closet, powder room and inside access to the garage. The eat-in ...See full listing
Welcome to 212 Trailgate Street, in the private and luxurious community referred to perfectly as the Landing, an enclave of the popular community of Riverside South. This stately four bedroom home built by Urbandale in 2014 is an idyllic family retreat, close to amenities yet sheltered from the hustle and bustle of daily life in this tranquil, mature neighbourhood. A stunning Energy Star ...See full listing
Welcome to 210 Eye Bright Crescent in Riverside South. Part of the Richcraft Tall Town series, walk in and appreciate this end unit with over 1700 square feet of freshly painted home-sweet-home space which awaits you here in this spacious Bancroft model built in 2008. Meticulously maintained by the original owners, this home is sure to please. The conveniences of this home begin with the ...See full listing
Welcome to HOM by Domicile! This luxurious and upscale condominium building is only steps away from the O-train and Dow’s Lake, in the heart of Little Italy! Step inside this well appointed almost 700 sq ft, one bed, one bath unit, with tons of open concept living space, tastefully decorated in neutral tones and offering exquisite upgrades such as an oversized island offering seating ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community