Welcome to this newly renovated 2+1 bedroom, 3 bathroom corner unit condo located in the charming suburban community of Stittsville. Surrounded by beautiful mature trees this condo provides plenty of privacy yet grants easy access to necessities such as shops and public transit. The private lot, wooden deck and storage shed create the perfect space for outdoor entertaining. ...See full listing
Welcome to this luxurious bright and modern, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom corner unit condo with well over 900 square feet of living space in beautiful Beachwood Village, the true heart of Ottawa’s downtown core. With remarkable Southern views overlooking Parliament and the Gatineau Hills, 706-7 Marquette at the Kavanaugh building is the oasis you have always wanted to call home. Step ...See full listing
Welcome to 74 Danaher Drive, an end-unit three bedroom, three bathroom townhome in Barrhaven, Ottawa. Situated on a premium lot in a family-friendly neighbourhood, this home offers an ideal outdoor retreat and best of all, no rear neighbours! 74 Danaher features a private double-wide driveway, so you can enjoy the convenience of side-by-side parking. A single-car garage provides indoor ...See full listing
Welcome to 171C Crestway Drive, a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo with private entry. This desirable upper unit loft has been updated with laminate flooring and features nine-foot cathedral ceilings that draw in the natural light. The open-concept living and dining room has the flexibility to meet all your needs. Make the most of indoor/outdoor living with the wide balcony, partitioned from ...See full listing
Welcome to 7K Henry Goulburn Way, a 2+1 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhome-style condo in Stittsville, Ottawa. This corner-unit enjoys extra privacy from adjacent woodland, and offers over $60,000 in recent updates. Enjoy summer days on the interlock patio, surrounded by PVC fencing for security and privacy. With plenty of room for a patio set, as well as a natural gas BBQ connection, ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community