There is a constant debate about whether it’s better to put 20% or more down on a home or if you have 5% down ready, that you should jump into home ownership. We don’t believe there is truly a right or wrong answer to that. The change in your monthly payments between the two options is typically minimal, especially with your first home, remember, these payments are spread out over 25 years!
833 Welcome to this bright three bedroom, three bathroom townhome on a quiet circle in the Westridge Estate neighbourhood. Walk into a large tiled foyer with inside access to your garage. On the main floor enjoy a formal dining room, family room with gas fireplace and separate kitchen with eating area overlooking your private backyard. The second level features a spacious main floor bathroom and two ...See full listing
748 This beautifully renovated 2 bedroom condo has the best view you could ask for! Walk right in and enjoy the tiled and bamboo flooring, absolutely no carpeting. Spacious, open concept living and dining area and a nicely renovated kitchen with great counterspace and all appliances included. Large sunny living room with a great sized balcony. Enjoy the 2 well sized bedrooms with brand new windows ...See full listing
840 Open House - Oct 15/17 - 2-4 PM Welcome to 238 Eye Bright Crescent, 1750 square feet of home sweet home space awaits you here in this spacious Richcraft Bancroft model built in 2008. One of the most functional layouts, this home has been painted in great tones, offering a large entertaining area and open concept kitchen with pantry and all appliances included. The upper floor offers three ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
- Why real estate incorporation is right for me
- Protecting the buyer: Tarion, new builds, and construction delays
- October 2017 - Rachel Hammer Real Estate Newsletter
- September 2017 - Rachel Hammer Real Estate Newsletter
- August 2017 - Rachel Hammer Real Estate Newsletter
- July 2017 - Rachel Hammer Real Estate Newsletter
- June 2017 - Rachel Hammer Real Estate Newsletter
Latest From Twitter
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home firstname.lastname@example.org