Welcome to 530 Grand Tully Way in Riverside South, Ottawa. The stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom end-unit townhome is full of upgrades that enhance both the beauty and the functionality of this family home. Built by Richcraft, the award-winning Addison model offers over 1800 square feet of finished living space. Step into your tiled foyer, featuring a wide closet for all your storage ...See full listing
Welcome to 156 Calaveras Avenue in Barrhaven, Ottawa, a three bedroom, three bathroom end-unit townhome in the perfect location for a growing family. This award-winning Bancroft model by Richcraft offers over 1700 square feet of finished living space. Lovingly maintained by original owners, this home’s charming curb appeal includes an interlock pathway and steps, an expanded driveway with ...See full listing
Welcome home to 3754 Mountain Meadows Crescent, a stunning residence on the finest lot in Riverside South. Built by Cardel and tastefully enhanced by the original owners, this four bedroom, three bathroom family home offers over four thousand square feet of finished living space. Its stately exterior features a professionally landscaped yard, custom stone steps and pathway, and a recently painted ...See full listing
Welcome to 214 Pembina Private in Riverside South, one of the most beautifully maintained homes in the neighborhood. This two bedroom, two bathroom Harmony model by Urbandale offers over 1800 square feet of living space, and features elegant upgrades throughout. Designed to capture chic condo/loft style, the beauty of this home is apparent from the moment you step into the open-concept ...See full listing
Welcome to 1040B Beryl Private, a carpet-free two bedroom, two bathroom terraced condo in Riverside South. This Solaris model by Richcraft offers approximately 1200 square feet and is extensively upgraded and lovingly maintained by original owners, this home is the perfect place for families and pet-parents; step directly from your patio terrace into green space -- and no rear ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community