Welcome to 148 Cambie Road in Riverside South, the vision of contemporary living by HN Homes. This Hutton model with loft includes extensive upgrades to finishings and appliances throughout the home. Situated on a corner lot, its wide modern windows invite the sunshine in. Attention to detail is evident throughout every inch of the home, from the sleek brick exterior to the upgraded ...See full listing
Welcome to 48 Kempster Avenue, a two bedroom, one bathroom home in Britannia, Ottawa. If you’ve ever dreamed of living close to the water without sacrificing the conveniences of life in the city, this is the home for you. This charming piece of Ottawa’s history sits on a generous lot with ample parking, a double garage, and a fenced backyard for your family to play in safety. Trees ...See full listing
Welcome to 616 Seyton Drive in Bells Corners, Ottawa. This 3 bed, 2.5 bath end unit townhome is adjacent to Westcliffe Park, with quick access to schools, public transit, shopping, and more. Featuring new hardwood flooring and trim, the living and dining rooms offer plenty of space for entertaining. The galley kitchen can accommodate a breakfast nook, and includes a ceramic stovetop, new ...See full listing
Welcome to 232 Marilyn Avenue, a three bedroom, three bathroom California bungalow in the heart of Revelstoke, Ottawa. This custom-built home sits on a former nursery, and offers a view of mature trees from every window. Step from the generous front porch into the tiled entryway. You’ll have plenty of space to welcome guests to your home, as well as an abundance of storage in the ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community
- Is back-to-school season the right time to buy?
- There's still time to win a Back-to-School Shopping Spree!
- Home ownership is a big step, but it has risks