Welcome to 354 Ravenswood Way, in the quiet and friendly Orleans neighbourhood of Avalon. This pristine 3 bed, 3 bath Minto townhome offers a low-maintenance outdoor lifestyle and plenty of room inside to accommodate gourmet cooking and entertaining, work at home, and recreation space, all with upgraded finishes to let you simply move in and relax! Enjoy the fully landscaped front and rear yard, ...See full listing
Welcome to 174 Larimar Circle in Riverside South, Ottawa. This stunning 3 bedroom plus loft, 3 bathroom end-unit townhome has a premium lot and is full of upgrades that enhance both the beauty and the functionality of this family home. Built by Richcraft, the Fairhaven model offers over 2500 square feet of finished living space. Walk right in and appreciate the spacious tiled foyer, ...See full listing
Welcome to this large detached 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home full of character and traditional beauty in one of Ottawa’s most sought after neighbourhoods, the historic Wellington Village. Situated in a mature area surrounded by greenery and within walking distance to local shops and restaurants, this home has it all! 20th-century charm meets modern-day living. Enjoy your morning coffee ...See full listing
Welcome to 420 Santa Anna Lane. This immaculately upgraded and freshly painted, three bedroom, three bathroom home shows pride in ownership throughout with stunning finishes and upgrades rarely seen in these models before. Built by Mattamy, this spacious corner end unit home features windows on all three sides and offers privacy, views of the hills and Par-La-Ville park. As you pass ...See full listing
Welcome to 1063A Beryl Private, a two bedroom, two bathroom Allure model condo in Riverside South. Offering approximately 1200 square feet of living space, this home, with it’s private entrance, is the perfect place for professionals and families. Hardwood floors extend throughout the open-concept living area. Large windows let the sunshine in. The generous floor plan offers abundant ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community