Welcome to 52 Hackamore Crescent, a newly built 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home in Richmond. Built in 2019, this Series 1 Plan 1 model by Caivan features over $50,000 in tasteful upgrades and nearly 1900 square feet of living space. The landscaped front yard with decorative garden invites you in. Oak hardwood flooring extends throughout the open concept living area, with neutral ceramic tiling ...See full listing
Welcome to 1481 Carronbridge Circle in Kanata, Ottawa. Built in 2012, this three bedroom, three bathroom Barcelona II model by Valecraft offers over 2000 square feet of finished living space. Lovingly maintained by original owners, this home offers a beautiful brick facade, no rear neighbours. The front lawn features brand new sod, and you’ll have space to park three vehicles in the ...See full listing
Welcome to 154 Cambie Road in Riverside South, Ottawa. This two bedroom with main floor den, two bathroom Beaumont model by Urbandale offers elegant upgrades and the comfort of bungalow living. Built in 2017, this home includes over $25,000 in additional upgrades across nearly 1700 square feet of finished living space. 154 Cambie’s brick facade is complemented beautifully by the ...See full listing
Welcome to 6817 Breanna Cardill Street, a four bedroom, three bathroom end-unit townhome in Greely, Ottawa. Located on a quiet street, this family-friendly neighbourhood offers a safe place to walk, cycle, and play. The elegant design of the home begins with the beautiful interlock pathway. Double front doors lead to your tiled entryway, featuring a wide closet, newly renovated powder ...See full listing
Welcome to 149 Briston Private, a two bedroom, two bathroom townhome-style condo in Greenboro, Ottawa. This renovated Bedford model by Richcraft offers approximately 1400 square feet of living space; perfect for professionals, investors, or first-time buyers. Freshly painted throughout (2020), this upper unit offers brand-new laminate flooring throughout the open-concept living and dining rooms. ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community