Welcome to the prestigious Canal One Eleven condos. Maintenance free living with million dollar views of the canal. Rooftop tennis court, indoor swimming pool and hot tub, gym, squash court, indoor driving range, underground parking and security. This condo offers over 2200 square feet of space including open concept entertaining space, two large bedrooms each with an ensuite, den which could ...See full listing
Welcome to 68 Halley Street in Barrhaven, Ottawa. This three bedroom, four bathroom home sits on a quiet street, close to parks, schools, and the Chapman Mills Marketplace. Designed for maintenance-free living, the wide driveway leads to the beautiful interlock front path. The tiled foyer offers inside access to the single-car garage, powder room, and closet space. The kitchen sees plenty of ...See full listing
Welcome to 751 Bowercrest Crescent in Riverside South. This deceptively large end-unit townhome has all the bells and whistles your family deserves. Built by Richcraft, this well-maintained home offers nine-foot ceilings and proximity to schools, parks, transit, and shopping. The main floor layout is designed for entertaining and comfortable living. Designer paint colors compliment the hardwood ...See full listing
Welcome to 1479 Squire Drive in the heart of Rideau Forest, Manotick. Surrounded by trees and undisturbed acreage, this custom-built home by Terra Nova is designed for growth and gathering. Entertain with ease inside and out, and watch your family grow in its many communal spaces. Enter into your dramatic two-storey foyer. Marble tile underfoot sets a tone of elegance and quality that continues ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Our community is growing as fast as our snowbanks
- January 2019 - We're Celebrating Success
- December 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- November 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- October 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter