Welcome to 609 Chapman Mills Drive unit C in Barrhaven, Ottawa! Previously a model home, this two bedroom, three bathroom townhome-style upper-level unit offers a great layout, perfect for first-time buyers or those looking to downsize. Upon entering, you will be greeted by a convenient closet, and a generously sized powder room provides a comfortable and convenient space to freshen ...See full listing
Welcome to 14 Stokes Drive in Miller’s Crossing, Carleton Place! Experience the epitome of modern living in this three bedroom plus loft, three bathroom Alder model home (2021) boasting over 2230 square feet of living space. With no rear neighbours, this home offers ample privacy, making it the perfect sanctuary for those seeking a peaceful retreat from city life. As you step into ...See full listing
Welcome to 258 Eye Bright Crescent in popular Riverside South, Ottawa! This generously sized three bedroom, three bathroom end-unit Urbandale Sausalito model built in 2008 is loaded with tasteful updates and sits on a large pie-shaped lot. Step up from the interlock walk to your cozy front porch where you can start your mornings off right with a fresh cup of coffee. Through your front door, a ...See full listing
Welcome to 57 Viewmount Drive in Crestview, Ottawa! Encompassed by all the amenities and perks a homeowner could dream of, this three bedroom, one bathroom bungalow with garage is perfectly nestled in a mature neighborhood filled with convenience. Step into the foyer and towards the open living room with convenient hardwood flooring. Ample light illuminates your space through the south-facing ...See full listing
Smoke from wildfires made for chart-topping hazardous air quality in Ottawa. Even with the windows and doors closed, indoor air can become polluted.
Remember: just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there! Read more on how to deal with hazardous particles infiltrating your home.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- Enjoy Local Events During March Break!
- Thank you for inspiring us in 2023!
- Wishing You A Very Happy New Year 🥂
- Are you prepared for a strong rental market?
- Housing Affordability: How Did We Get Here?