Welcome to 505 Antique Court in Riverside South, a rare opportunity to reside on one of the neighbourhood’s most desirable streets. This four bedroom, three bathroom, enhanced Burbank model by Urbandale offers over 2500 sf of living space including the basement and is located on a quiet court within walking distance of some of the best schools in the neighborhood. The large lot with ...See full listing
Welcome to 17 Solaris Drive, a three bedroom, three bathroom family home in South Kanata. Located in Monahan Landing, this home is just a few minutes’ drive from the 417 and 416 and enjoys nearby access to residential parks, shopping, restaurants, public transit, and so much more. Transom windows around the front door let natural light into your spacious entryway. Here you will find ...See full listing
Welcome to 907-3360 Southgate Road, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at Strathmore Towers in Greenboro West, Ottawa. This freshly painted unit offers hardwood floors, indoor/outdoor space, excellent building amenities and a location that can’t be beat. At 3360 Southgate, you’ll be within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, public transit, and so much more. The open-concept ...See full listing
Welcome to 506 Antique Court in Riverside South, Ottawa, a rare opportunity to reside on one of the neighbourhood’s most desirable streets. This two bedroom, two bathroom bungalow by Urbandale enjoys a prime location, just steps from Spratt Park and what is considered one of the best public schools in the area. Lovingly maintained by original owners, this home offers beautiful finishings as ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community