Welcome to 4 Hartington Place in the Golden Triangle, Ottawa. Just a short distance from the amenities of Elgin Street, you’ll find the tranquility of Hartington Place and this turn-of-the-century semi-detached home. Its historic charm is preserved in the red brick exterior, shaded by a mature walnut tree. Its renovated interior offers four bedrooms and two bathrooms, all updated in a style ...See full listing
Welcome to 458 Briston Private, a two bedroom, two bathroom townhome-style condo located in Greenboro, Ottawa. This well maintained and updated unit offers a wonderful layout perfect for professionals, investors, or first-time home buyers. First impressions are key and this home does not disappoint! With a large, welcoming foyer and clean design style, you’ll feel instantly ‘at ...See full listing
Welcome to 512 Hartleigh Avenue in Woodpark, Ottawa. This five bedroom, three bathroom home on a large, private lot presents a unique opportunity to own one of the first legally permitted Coach houses in Ottawa. Whether it’s additional space you’re after, or the income potential of a secondary dwelling, this updated home has so much to offer. Pride of ownership is evident in ...See full listing
Welcome to 84 Crosby Private in the popular neighbourhood of Avalon in Orleans. This bright and spacious 2 bedroom upper level stacked condo offers the luxury of an ensuite for each bedroom! Enter the condo and appreciate the spacious closet for all of your outdoor attire and convenient powder room. The main floor has an open concept layout featuring a large living room and dining room ...See full listing
Welcome to 210 Janka Private, Unit 101. This meticulously maintained corner unit with Western and Southern exposure is filled with updates and space saving features. Enter through the tiled entrance complete with a large double door closet. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout this condo, no carpet. Bright and open concept main living area consists of a kitchen with solid wood cabinetry, granite ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community