Welcome to 748 Bowercrest Crescent, an Urbandale Executive Townhome in Riverside South, Ottawa. This three bedroom, four bathroom end-unit Covina model with loft offers over 2100 square feet of living space for your family to enjoy. This well-maintained home has been styled and landscaped to help you enjoy life’s comforts. Unwind on the generous front porch with a view of your birds ...See full listing
Welcome to unit 203 at 108 Third Avenue in the heart of the Glebe, Ottawa. This high-ceilinged loft is perfectly situated to take advantage of this historic neighborhood’s many amenities. Located on a traffic-calmed street, take a short jaunt to parks, Glebe Community Centre, Lansdowne, coffee shops, restaurants, and independent retailers. Large windows offer a view of Third Avenue from ...See full listing
Welcome to 786 Nakina, a three bedroom, three bathroom Fulton model Tall Town home by Richcraft in Riverside South. Located on a quiet street, close to schools, recreation, a splash pad, transit and shopping, this 2008 approximately 1700 square foot home is the perfect place for a growing family. The open-concept living and dining areas are finished with hardwood flooring, high ceilings, ...See full listing
Welcome to 841C Blackcomb Private in Riverview Park, Ottawa. Perfect for professionals, this condo offers great views, a highly functional layout, heated underground parking, and access to great amenities such as Trainyards shopping, St.Laurent mall, public transit and quick access to the 417. Enjoy the large master bedroom with a spacious ensuite and ample closet space. The second bedroom ...See full listing
Have you ever considered buying an investment property? It's an appealing way to earn an income for those who enjoy the rewards and challenges of property management. If real estate prices are high in your area, purchasing an investment property in another city may be the best avenue to profitability.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community
- Is back-to-school season the right time to buy?
- There's still time to win a Back-to-School Shopping Spree!
- Home ownership is a big step, but it has risks