Welcome to 42 Tennyson Street in Country Place, Ottawa. This four bedroom, three bathroom family home sits on a 70-foot corner lot and offers the potential to become a multi-generational home. Step into the spacious foyer, featuring a wide closet and oak hardwood flooring, which extends throughout the main level. The spacious living room boasts a wood fireplace with painted brick ...See full listing
Welcome to 302-2760 Carousel Crescent, a spacious two bedroom, two bathroom unit in the popular Atriums I building in the heart of Emerald Woods. This condo offers lots of natural light from the large windows, a private solarium, and hardwood parquet flooring in the open-concept living area. This unit has been freshly painted and features a living and dining room to accommodate all your ...See full listing
Welcome to 510-2760 Carousel Crescent, an updated two bedroom, two bathroom unit on the 5th floor. Tastefully renovated with modern selections, this condo offers a lovely view from the large windows, a spacious feel and everything you need to enjoy condo living at its best! Walk in and appreciate the new engineered hardwood flooring throughout (2019). This unit features an open-concept ...See full listing
Beautiful new (2021) 2 bed, 2 bath condo by Valecraft, just 200 m from the nearest park and splash pad, close to amenities. Foyer with a large closet and wide staircase to the main level. Upgraded oak hardwood floors, 9 feet ceilings, built-in speakers and pot lights in the open concept living area. Living room enjoys walk-out access to balcony. Seat 8 in the dining room, or 3 at the kitchen ...See full listing
Welcome to 47 Denham Way in Stittsville, Ottawa. This three bedroom, three bathroom single family home features professional landscaping in the front and back yards, and hardwood floors on the main level. The surfaced driveway offers parking for up to four cars, in addition to the insulated single-car garage. Landscaped perennial gardens appoint the front lawn, and an interlock pathway ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community