Welcome to 303 Grayburn Way in Chapman Mills, Barrhaven, Ottawa. This four bedroom, four bathroom family home by Minto offers a highly functional floorplan and modern finishings throughout. Step through the double front doors into your tiled foyer. This spacious entryway offers a wide mirrored closet for storage, and easy access to the powder room. The living room, appointed with ...See full listing
Welcome to 919 Kilbirnie Dr, a bright and spacious Minto Abbey Freehold townhome in Barrhaven’s Quinn’s Pointe community. This 2018 built, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers 3 levels of thoughtfully planned living space; perfect for professionals, investors, or first-time buyers. Pride of ownership and chic design style begin at the front entry with lovely landscaping including river ...See full listing
Welcome to 3 Picasso Drive in Hunt Club Park. This beautiful three plus one bedroom home is the perfect family home located on a quiet street with no rear neighbours. Complete with a double car garage and driveway that will fit an additional 4 cars. The landscaped interlock walkway leads to the covered veranda, perfect for a morning cup of coffee. Tiled entrance, crown moulding and freshly ...See full listing
Welcome to 260 Briston Private, a two bedroom, two bathroom Richcraft Bedford model townhome-style condo located in Greenboro, Ottawa. This bright and spacious upper level unit offers a wonderful layout with over 1,300 square feet perfect for professionals, investors, or first-time buyers. Freshly painted, this home offers durable laminate flooring throughout the open-concept living and dining ...See full listing
Welcome to 756 Rolling River Crescent in Riverside South, Ottawa. This four bedroom, three bathroom home has been extensively renovated, and offers a low maintenance exterior with in-ground pool. Best of all: enjoy direct access to Four Seasons Park via the fenced backyard. Step into your tiled foyer, featuring a wide closet with updated mirrored doors. Cherry hardwood floors extend ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community