Welcome to 2905 Wellington Road in Kemptville, a three plus possible one additional lower level bedroom with three bathrooms family home backing onto Kemptville Creek. This breathtaking half-acre property has been extensively updated, including a new furnace and ductwork for efficient climate control. If you’ve ever dreamed of owning waterfront property in a charming town like Kemptville, ...See full listing
Welcome to 610 Pepperville Crescent in Kanata, Ottawa. This freshly painted three bedroom, three bathroom family home is located in a quiet neighbourhood, and backs onto green space for added peace and tranquility. Step from the paved walkway into your tiled foyer, complete with powder room and inside access to the single-car garage. A walk-in hall closet provides all the storage space ...See full listing
Welcome to 29 Windhurst Drive, a four bedroom, three bathroom family home in beautiful Barrhaven, Ottawa. This lovingly maintained property features minimal carpet, and is close to all the amenities your family desires. Step from beneath the shade of the mature maple on the front lawn, into your tiled foyer. From the moment you enter, the quality of this home is clear: stately columns abut ...See full listing
Welcome to 994 Rocky Harbour Crescent in Riverside South, Ottawa. This three bedroom, three bathroom townhouse offers an efficient layout and minimal carpet throughout the home. Hardwood floors appoint the open-concept living and dining areas, complete with a modern gas fireplace. Large south-facing windows invite the light in. The kitchen, designed with elegant offset tile, features wood ...See full listing
Welcome to 530 Grand Tully Way in Riverside South, Ottawa. The stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom end-unit townhome is full of upgrades that enhance both the beauty and the functionality of this family home. Built by Richcraft, the award-winning Addison model offers over 1800 square feet of finished living space. Step into your tiled foyer, featuring a wide closet for all your storage ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community