Welcome to 221-300 Lett Street in LeBreton Flats, Ottawa. This Mulberry model at the Fusion by Claridge condominiums offers approximately 625 square feet of living space and access to beautiful building amenities. Its location can’t be beat: you’ll be within walking distance of Pimisi LRT station, Parliament Hill, Bluesfest, and the best of Ottawa’s downtown culture. This ...See full listing
Welcome to 2 Ridingview Crescent in Stittsville, Ottawa. This six bedroom, five bathroom family home sits on a five-acre lot surrounded by mature gardens and woodlands. The extensive living space includes a lower-level in-law suite, giving this charming home the flexibility to adapt to your family’s changing lifestyle. Step from the front porch into your tiled foyer with ample closet ...See full listing
Welcome to 102 Sunvale Way in Barrhaven, Ottawa. This three bedroom + den, three bathroom townhome offers a highly functional floor plan and an ideal location for a growing family. Step from the front porch into the tiled entryway. Here you’ll find a spacious hall closet, powder room, and access to the single-car garage. The den is perfectly situated for a home office, with privacy ...See full listing
Welcome to 552 Stargazer Cres in Riverside South, Ottawa. This freshly painted, stunning 3 bedroom plus loft, 3 bathroom end-unit townhome has a premium pie shaped lot with inground pool and is full of unique high end upgrades. Built by Richcraft, the Fairhaven model offers over 2500 square feet of finished living space. Extended driveway provides enough parking for 3 cars. Walk right in ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community