Welcome to 69 Silver Horse Crescent in Bridlewood, Kanata, a sunny 3 bed, 3 bath home on a corner lot of a quiet family neighborhood. Enter into the tiled foyer, finished with charming board and batten. The entryway offers access to the garage, a powder room with granite countertop, and doubles as the upper landing down to your basement rec room. The elevated living and dining rooms ...See full listing
Welcome to Ampersand, Minto’s “Green” neighbourhood! Beautifully designed, ENERGY STAR terrace home! The bright and private end unit includes an open concept large living and dining area, spacious tiled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and additional cabinetry. It is all about entertaining here! Step outside to a large patio area which is all yours! Perfect for enjoying ...See full listing
Welcome to the prestigious Canal One Eleven condos. Maintenance free living with million dollar views of the canal. Rooftop tennis court, indoor swimming pool and hot tub, gym, squash court, indoor driving range, underground parking and security. This condo offers over 2200 square feet of space including open concept entertaining space, two large bedrooms each with an ensuite, den which could ...See full listing
Welcome to 91 Christopher Hamilton Street in the village of Richmond. This 4 bed, 2 bath family home, situated on a quiet street, offers comfort and room to gather. Enter through the front door with convenient keypad entry. The faux double doors add a touch of elegance to this home. In the living room, a wide bay window invites the light in. Cosy up around your wood burning stove, set atop a ...See full listing
Welcome to 789 Nakina Way in Riverside South. Part of the Tall Towns series from Richcraft Homes, this Fulton Model home has been lovingly maintained by its original owners. Step into your tiled foyer with adjacent garage access. This home has hardwood flooring throughout the ground floor. Designed for open-concept living, the space flows seamlessly from dining to living areas, and into your ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
- Our community is growing as fast as our snowbanks
- January 2019 - We're Celebrating Success
- December 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- November 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- October 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter