Welcome to 1894 Century Road just west of Manotick, Ottawa. This ten-acre hobby farm offers many unique features, including a separate single level in-law suite, mature trees for privacy, a horse barn, three paddocks, fruit trees, maples tapped for syrup production and even a pond. If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a beautiful slice of country paradise, just 10 minutes from Barrhaven, this ...See full listing
Welcome to 1464 Bourcier Drive in Queenswood Heights, Orleans, Ottawa. Enjoy privacy and comfort at this fully renovated single family home. With no rear neighbours and a generous pie-shaped lot, you’ll have all the space your family needs. Pride of ownership is evident in the well-maintained exterior. Landscaping includes lavender gardens, as well as flower beds surrounding the interlock ...See full listing
Welcome to 5 Weldale Drive in Kanata, Ottawa. This five bedroom, four bathroom custom-built home sits on a private and serene two-acre lot, and has been lovingly maintained by original owners. Full of recent updates, this spacious home is a comfortable retreat for a growing family. Mature trees and landscaped gardens throughout the property enhance the seclusion of your yard. The curved ...See full listing
Welcome to 1411 Forge Street in Sawmill Creek, Ottawa. This three bedroom, three bathroom end-unit townhome is full of recent updates from top to bottom. Best of all, the fenced backyard enjoys plenty of privacy, and backs onto local walking trails. Pride of ownership is evident in the garden boxes adorning the front steps and balcony. The large front balcony not only creates a welcoming ...See full listing
Welcome to 240 Big Dipper Street in Riverside South, Ottawa. Built in 2020, this end-unit Parkway model by HN Homes offers all the modern architecture and quality finishings this builder is known for. The 2500+ square feet of stylish living space includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a finished basement. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon on the wide porch, finished with cedar columns and ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community