This custom-build two-storey home in Westwood, Kanata offers approximately 2600 square feet of living space for your family to enjoy. Situated on a two-acre lot, 5 Weldale Drive is a four-bedroom home with a double car garage, fully renovated kitchen, finished basement, custom sauna, hot tub, deck, and much more. Close to Loch March Golf & Country Club, the South March Highlands Conservation ...See full listing
Welcome to 701 Vermillion Drive in the highly sought-after Riverside South area of Ottawa. Newly updated throughout, this four bedroom home is full of tasteful, high-quality finishings and ideally situated for families. Just a short walk from Mountain Meadows Park, 701 Vermillion offers the safety of a quiet street and fully fenced backyard. Ample parking space makes entertaining a breeze, and ...See full listing
Welcome to 125 Watchhorn Grove, with over 1750 square feet, this 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom Cartier model townhome built by Urbandale in 2012 is sure to impress from the moment you walk through the doors. Located on a quiet street in Riverside South, this meticulously maintained family home is within walking distance of Boothfield Park, St. Francis Xavier High School, shops, restaurants, and ...See full listing
Welcome to 616 Seyton Drive in Bells Corners, Ottawa. This 3 bed, 2.5 bath end unit townhome is adjacent to Westcliffe Park, with quick access to schools, public transit, shopping, and more. Featuring new hardwood flooring and trim, the living and dining rooms offer plenty of space for entertaining. The galley kitchen can accommodate a breakfast nook, and includes a ceramic stovetop, new ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community