Welcome to 302 Glenbrae Avenue in South March, Kanata. This three bedroom, three bathroom semi-detached home with soaring ceilings throughout offers open-concept living and plenty of space for your family to grow. Hardwood floors extend throughout the living and dining area. High windows invite the natural light in. The thoughtfully laid out kitchen offers abundant cabinet space and ...See full listing
Welcome to 764 Bowercrest Crescent, a two bedroom, two bathroom Frisco II model by Urbandale in Riverside South. This Impeccably maintained family home offers over 1800 square feet of living space, a finished basement, and low-maintenance grounds. The landscaped front yard combines river rock with beautiful interlock paving, setting the tone of chic elegance for this home. Use the hideaway ...See full listing
Welcome to 505 Antique Court in Riverside South, a rare opportunity to reside on one of the neighbourhood’s most desirable streets. This four bedroom, three bathroom, enhanced Burbank model by Urbandale is located on a quiet court within walking distance of some of the best schools in the neighborhood. Original owners have maintained the home in pristine condition, including the large lot ...See full listing
Welcome to 235 Branthaven Street, a three bed, three bath end unit Fifth Avenue model by Minto in Avalon, Orleans, an established neighborhood of family homes. Step from your private laneway into the open concept living and dining area. Refinished raw hardwood flooring enhances the elegance of this tidy home. The kitchen and eating area offer access to the backyard deck for outdoor grilling. ...See full listing
Welcome to 181 Glenora Street in Rideau Gardens, Ottawa. Located on a quiet street in this established neighborhood, this fully landscaped property is in keeping with the character of historic Rideau Gardens. Offering three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and ample living space, this home is the perfect place for your family. Step from your interlock front walk into your foyer. Trees provide privacy ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Our community is growing as fast as our snowbanks
- January 2019 - We're Celebrating Success
- December 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- November 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- October 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter