Welcome to 232 Marilyn Avenue, a three bedroom, three bathroom California bungalow in the heart of Revelstoke, Ottawa. This custom-built home sits on a former nursery, and offers a view of mature trees from every window. Step from the generous front porch into the tiled entryway. You’ll have plenty of space to welcome guests to your home, as well as an abundance of storage in the ...See full listing
Welcome to 38 Tartan Drive, a colonial-inspired four bedroom, three bathroom family home in Barrhaven, Ottawa. Situated on a corner lot with mature trees, this home offers quick access to many neighborhood amenities, including Riocan Marketplace, Houlahan Park, schools, transit, and more. Step from the front walk into your tiled foyer with plenty of storage space. French doors enclose the ...See full listing
Welcome to 8 Muirfield Gardens, a stunningly private estate home in the heart of Cedarhill Estates, Ottawa. Located on a quiet cul de sac in a prestigious golf course community, this five bedroom, five bathroom home offers country living within minutes of city amenities. Inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright, this timeless 5,000 square foot (approx.) design of this custom-built home lends itself ...See full listing
100 Grant Carman Drive, Unit 1003 - Borden Frm/stewart Frm/carleton Hts/parkwd Hill Ottawa, ON, K2E 8B8
Welcome to this sun-filled and spacious 1-bedroom Jasmine model at 1003-100 Grant Carman Drive in the premiere Westpark condominium community by Minto. Host guests in your formal living and dining rooms, and watch the sunsets from your 10th floor balcony and large windows. The galley kitchen is fully equipped with modern white appliances, bonus pull-outs inside cabinets, and separate ...See full listing
Welcome to 48 Mutchmor Road, a charming home in historic Ottawa East. Situated on a tranquil cul de sac, this one bedroom, one bathroom home with generous living space offers life close to Ottawa’s cultural hubs without sacrificing the peacefulness of a mature neighborhood. Step from the front porch into the spacious living room with bay window. You’ll have plenty of space to ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community
- Is back-to-school season the right time to buy?
- There's still time to win a Back-to-School Shopping Spree!
- Home ownership is a big step, but it has risks