Welcome to 3117 Timbermill Street in Sawmill Creek, Ottawa. This renovated three bedroom semi-detached home in a quiet established neighbourhood will bring you everything you need. Perfect for first time homebuyers and downsizers. The single car garage provides extra storage space and the long driveway has plenty of space for two cars. Enter through your spacious tiled foyer with plenty of ...See full listing
Welcome to 33 Mohawk Crescent in Qualicum, Ottawa. This four bedroom, three bathroom family home is situated on a quiet street, surrounded by landscaped gardens and mature trees. Perfect for a growing family, this home offers space for both play and work. Easy access to the nearby Queensway puts all the amenities of this beautiful city within reach. Pride of ownership is evident in the ...See full listing
Welcome to 260 Briston Private, a two bedroom, two bathroom Richcraft Bedford model townhome-style condo located in Greenboro, Ottawa. This bright and spacious upper level unit offers a wonderful layout with over 1,300 square feet perfect for professionals, investors, or first-time buyers. Freshly painted, this home offers durable laminate flooring throughout the open-concept living and dining ...See full listing
Welcome to 4139 Canyon Walk, a spacious custom built home situated on a premium lot across from treed green space with beautiful walking trails. This thoughtfully designed 3+1 bedroom with bonus loft, 4 bath home offers plenty of space for the family indoors, and a low-maintenance outdoor lifestyle to let you simply move in and relax. With the exterior recently painted a contemporary colour, and ...See full listing
Welcome to this charming all brick 3+1 bungalow. Step inside this beautifully remodeled open concept single family home, featuring neutral tones, gleaming hardwood and ceramic flooring, pot lighting and two full bathrooms. Appreciate the modern kitchen and eating area full equipped with espresso kitchen cabinetry, glass tiled backsplash and plenty of cabinet space. The main floor ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community