Blog Post Archive for Tag real-estate-agent
The “slow months” of real estate can seem inevitable and it’s tempting to simply work exhaustively through the spring and summer and then kick back and relax in the winter.
But why waste the time? The slower months are a great opportunity to reconnect with past clients, boost your engagement online and implement creative strategies for marketing your brand in the new year.Continue Reading
Welcome to my new official real estate website!
Its with great pride and pleasure that I welcome you to your one-stop shop for real estate needs. Together with you help, I hope to make this site an interactive place to discuss all your property needs whether you are buying or selling a home. Please take a few minutes and check out all the links and resources available to you and please share your feedback, referrals or suggestions through the contact me page.
A BIG thank you goes out to my dearest IT crew, Shayne and Mark - your hard work is priceless. Thank you for everything :)
Sincerely from your Realtor,
Rachel HammerContinue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April