Blog Post Archive for Tag real-estate-agent
The “slow months” of real estate can seem inevitable and it’s tempting to simply work exhaustively through the spring and summer and then kick back and relax in the winter.
But why waste the time? The slower months are a great opportunity to reconnect with past clients, boost your engagement online and implement creative strategies for marketing your brand in the new year.Continue Reading
Welcome to my new official real estate website!
Its with great pride and pleasure that I welcome you to your one-stop shop for real estate needs. Together with you help, I hope to make this site an interactive place to discuss all your property needs whether you are buying or selling a home. Please take a few minutes and check out all the links and resources available to you and please share your feedback, referrals or suggestions through the contact me page.
A BIG thank you goes out to my dearest IT crew, Shayne and Mark - your hard work is priceless. Thank you for everything :)
Sincerely from your Realtor,
Rachel HammerContinue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant