Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
Ottawa real estate Hammer & Associates real estate Ottawa Real Estate Agent showing carlingwood westboro real estate agent resources energy Retirement Tips for buyers buyers home buyers ottawa residential lifestyle Ontario news market news clean energy listing rachelhammer market activity Downsizing First time home buyer green energy sellers market Rachel Hammer statistics buying a home Selling condos bridgehead Ottawa Real Estate home owners mortgages buying condominiums realtors Downsizer sales Average price investment properties budget Tarion homes new builds Tips for sellers