Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
sellers listing market mortgages realtors Ottawa Real Estate First time home buyer Ontario new builds carlingwood buying resources Selling buying a home Downsizing rachelhammer real estate Tarion market activity Downsizer Tips for buyers real estate agent green energy Rachel Hammer Ottawa Real Estate Agent Hammer & Associates home owners Retirement market news home buyers Average price condominiums bridgehead lifestyle clean energy news westboro ottawa buyers energy sales condos homes showing Ottawa real estate residential budget statistics investment properties Tips for sellers