Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
market Average price First time home buyer condos Tips for buyers realtors new builds clean energy Hammer & Associates budget Ontario bridgehead real estate agent energy sales buying statistics home buyers Tips for sellers Rachel Hammer rachelhammer condominiums investment properties advice listing buying a home Ottawa Real Estate sellers homes lifestyle real estate market news Ottawa Real Estate Agent Ottawa real estate resources news Financing market activity green energy buyers home owners ottawa showing residential carlingwood renting Tarion westboro buyer mortgages