Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
Rachel Hammer buyers realtors budget market activity green energy clean energy showing rachelhammer First time home buyer mortgages ottawa home owners energy Tarion Hammer & Associates Ottawa Real Estate Agent resources Ottawa Real Estate lifestyle Tips for buyers market news news investment properties renting condominiums real estate agent sellers Tips for sellers Average price westboro bridgehead statistics home buyers market new builds condos residential buying listing buyer Ontario real estate advice Ottawa real estate carlingwood Financing homes sales buying a home