Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
Average price mortgages market First time home buyer advice carlingwood ottawa new builds energy lifestyle showing bridgehead investment properties realtors rachelhammer westboro residential homes buyer Tips for buyers market activity resources market news clean energy Financing real estate condominiums green energy sellers home owners news renting buyers home buyers Rachel Hammer statistics Hammer & Associates condos Ontario sales budget buying Ottawa Real Estate buying a home Ottawa real estate Ottawa Real Estate Agent Tarion listing purchase real estate agent