Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
Tips for buyers mortgages Tarion residential news buyer budget green energy westboro lifestyle investment properties condos listing ottawa statistics market home buyers Hammer & Associates clean energy condominiums Ottawa Real Estate Agent showing sellers market news buyers homes Ottawa real estate Financing realtors buying Tips for sellers renting rachelhammer First time home buyer market activity resources energy Rachel Hammer real estate agent new builds sales real estate Average price carlingwood bridgehead buying a home advice Ottawa Real Estate home owners Ontario