Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
buyers Average price Ottawa real estate Rachel Hammer investment properties condos lifestyle Financing new builds resources buyer market real estate agent Ontario ottawa home buyers realtors carlingwood buying a home bridgehead real estate Ottawa Real Estate Agent listing Tips for buyers purchase Hammer & Associates residential statistics energy Ottawa Real Estate green energy condominiums budget home owners mortgages market news renting showing rachelhammer news homes First time home buyer Tarion westboro sellers buying market activity clean energy sales advice