Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
Tips for sellers Average price showing buyer Tips for buyers Hammer & Associates sellers buying a home homes real estate agent market news Ontario budget home buyers statistics westboro ottawa mortgages condominiums condos bridgehead Tarion news rachelhammer home owners Ottawa Real Estate buyers advice lifestyle First time home buyer residential sales Financing real estate Rachel Hammer market Ottawa real estate energy buying carlingwood clean energy listing renting Ottawa Real Estate Agent green energy realtors investment properties resources new builds market activity