Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
mortgages advice listing westboro green energy market news market homes buyer residential Ottawa Real Estate Agent market activity Tarion realtors Financing real estate agent resources condos carlingwood home owners buyers Hammer & Associates clean energy sellers home buyers energy Average price budget condominiums Tips for sellers sales real estate statistics bridgehead new builds lifestyle First time home buyer buying a home news ottawa investment properties renting rachelhammer Ottawa real estate Tips for buyers Rachel Hammer showing buying Ontario Ottawa Real Estate