Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
advice Tarion clean energy residential statistics condominiums buying a home ottawa buyers rachelhammer energy buying Ontario homes Rachel Hammer market Tips for buyers Ottawa Real Estate green energy mortgages Hammer & Associates showing new builds real estate realtors buyer Ottawa real estate bridgehead listing lifestyle carlingwood Financing investment properties news market activity Tips for sellers home buyers real estate agent sales market news Average price home owners Ottawa Real Estate Agent resources condos First time home buyer renting sellers budget westboro