Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?
energy Downsizer Tips for buyers market mortgages home owners market activity Downsizing lifestyle green energy sales resources carlingwood condos sellers rachelhammer market news real estate agent Ottawa real estate news Rachel Hammer clean energy investment properties Tips for sellers bridgehead statistics Average price westboro buying new builds Ottawa Real Estate Ottawa Real Estate Agent condominiums home buyers residential budget Selling showing real estate Retirement realtors buyers listing First time home buyer ottawa Hammer & Associates Tarion buying a home homes Ontario