Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
Ottawa Real Estate Ottawa Real Estate Agent Ontario Hammer & Associates showing lifestyle energy Tarion First time home buyer bridgehead real estate agent Ottawa real estate clean energy statistics westboro renting real estate market news Average price advice news Financing condominiums Rachel Hammer market carlingwood ottawa sales rachelhammer resources listing realtors buyers Tips for sellers new builds green energy condos buyer home buyers investment properties market activity mortgages Tips for buyers residential sellers budget buying a home homes home owners buying