Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
clean energy Tips for buyers resources buying a home bridgehead sales condos market news ottawa westboro carlingwood new builds Hammer & Associates buyers lifestyle advice Average price Tips for sellers sellers listing Ottawa Real Estate realtors Financing energy green energy buying homes market Ottawa Real Estate Agent investment properties renting budget showing market activity condominiums residential Tarion First time home buyer Ottawa real estate home buyers real estate agent Ontario home owners Rachel Hammer buyer mortgages real estate rachelhammer statistics news