Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
Tips for sellers buyer Tips for buyers rachelhammer budget buying condominiums advice buyers carlingwood home owners condos energy sellers new builds market activity market news investment properties Tarion statistics westboro ottawa First time home buyer realtors sales Ottawa real estate Average price homes Ontario renting Ottawa Real Estate Agent Ottawa Real Estate showing resources green energy mortgages listing real estate market real estate agent Hammer & Associates residential bridgehead Financing buying a home Rachel Hammer clean energy home buyers lifestyle news