Blog Post Archive for Tag listing
When the market is hot--like Ottawa’s is right now--competition for properties is tight and multiple offer scenarios becomes more common.Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
sellers renting buying a home Hammer & Associates sales Tarion condominiums market news Average price lifestyle carlingwood westboro Ottawa real estate Tips for buyers resources investment properties Ottawa Real Estate realtors ottawa Rachel Hammer residential clean energy bridgehead Financing rachelhammer listing advice home owners showing market activity buyer Ottawa Real Estate Agent condos budget energy real estate agent homes Tips for sellers new builds statistics First time home buyer home buyers real estate market buying mortgages green energy buyers Ontario news