Blog Post Archive for Tag market
The stats for May are in...
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
“The results indicate it’s been a typical month of January for the Ottawa and area resale housing market” said Board President Ansel Clarke. “...inventory of properties for sale is considerably higher...offering a lot of choice to buyers.”Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?