Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
According to the Ottawa Real Estate Board, since the start of 2017 over 83 properties over $1 million were sold, compared to only 38 in the same timespan last year. Ottawa continues to see growth: in April, 1,795 residential properties were sold, up 4.9% over 2016--with an average sale price of $435,883.
What does this mean for you? It means that now is a perfect time to list your home. Give us a call today so we can start your home sale!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April