Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
According to the Ottawa Real Estate Board, since the start of 2017 over 83 properties over $1 million were sold, compared to only 38 in the same timespan last year. Ottawa continues to see growth: in April, 1,795 residential properties were sold, up 4.9% over 2016--with an average sale price of $435,883.
What does this mean for you? It means that now is a perfect time to list your home. Give us a call today so we can start your home sale!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- The Ottawa Local Gift Guide For The Holidays
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween