Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
According to the Ottawa Real Estate Board, since the start of 2017 over 83 properties over $1 million were sold, compared to only 38 in the same timespan last year. Ottawa continues to see growth: in April, 1,795 residential properties were sold, up 4.9% over 2016--with an average sale price of $435,883.
What does this mean for you? It means that now is a perfect time to list your home. Give us a call today so we can start your home sale!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca