Blog Post Archive for Tag market-news
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
homes Rachel Hammer rachelhammer market carlingwood advice sales buying a home buyers mortgages Homesearch Ottawa real estate news Hammer & Associates market news realtors real estate Tips for buyers Ontario home owners energy condominiums Tarion Ottawa Real Estate residential Average price statistics budget resources new builds real estate agent buyer clean energy condos First time home buyer bridgehead listing lifestyle renting westboro ottawa Ottawa Real Estate Agent showing Tips for sellers investment properties purchase sellers green energy Financing home buyers