Blog Post Archive for Tag market-news
So you want to buy a home, but the sellers' market in Ottawa is creating stiff competition among buyers. How do you find the right property in a fast-paced market without overpaying?
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?