Blog Post Archive for Tag market-news
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
renting Hammer & Associates home buyers Ottawa Real Estate condos buying a home Homesearch First time home buyer Ontario advice Ottawa real estate investment properties carlingwood Ottawa Real Estate Agent Tips for buyers clean energy Average price sales buyer news condominiums bridgehead homes real estate agent buyers budget realtors real estate market news lifestyle Tips for sellers residential ottawa Rachel Hammer mortgages green energy new builds showing statistics sellers rachelhammer Financing resources westboro home owners purchase market energy Tarion listing