Recent Blog Posts
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
investment properties bridgehead condominiums Tips for sellers Tarion real estate sellers Tips for buyers mortgages market activity market budget buying lifestyle ottawa sales Rachel Hammer clean energy carlingwood Financing rachelhammer listing buyer real estate agent Average price residential buyers showing market news energy advice buying a home westboro new builds Ottawa real estate homes Hammer & Associates home buyers Ontario Ottawa Real Estate Ottawa Real Estate Agent condos realtors home owners resources First time home buyer green energy statistics renting news