Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
budget condominiums market news Ottawa real estate residential Hammer & Associates lifestyle buying a home Rachel Hammer westboro market activity Tarion investment properties statistics buying home owners clean energy Ottawa Real Estate Agent condos real estate sales mortgages Tips for sellers rachelhammer Tips for buyers ottawa listing real estate agent Average price buyers carlingwood market bridgehead green energy advice sellers Ottawa Real Estate energy news realtors home buyers renting Ontario showing First time home buyer Financing new builds homes resources buyer