Blog Post Archive for Tag rachel-hammer
There is a constant debate about whether it’s better to put 20% or more down on a home or if you have 5% down ready, that you should jump into home ownership. We don’t believe there is truly a right or wrong answer to that. The change in your monthly payments between the two options is typically minimal, especially with your first home, remember, these payments are spread out over 25 years!Continue Reading
We hear this from clients all of the time: I need to live downtown, so I’m close to grocery stores, coffee shops, etc. The suburbs may not be able to give you the same lifestyle, however you may not have to be right downtown either.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?