Blog Post Archive for Tag energy
Energy Savings at the 2010 Ottawa Home and Garden Show
This was my first time visiting the show, and it was clear there was a main message and many exhibitors from all across Canada discussing the same issue, the governments plan on the future of solar energy, efficient energy products, services and solutions. It was remarkable how many companies were representing topics such as solar panels, energy audits, geothermal options by getting energy from the ground up and most interesting, land lease options to operate the solar system on your south facing piece of 50x50 land. It was very interesting to me, as a Real Estate Agent how many of these representatives wanted to speak to me about how to convey to my clients how important this home energy audit would benefit them.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
real estate agent green energy Downsizing market Hammer & Associates realtors sales showing home buyers news westboro Tarion residential First time home buyer Ottawa Real Estate condominiums condos ottawa resources carlingwood Selling new builds lifestyle buying listing real estate sellers buyers Ontario Tips for buyers rachelhammer Ottawa Real Estate Agent budget Rachel Hammer statistics market news bridgehead Average price Downsizer clean energy homes Ottawa real estate home owners investment properties Retirement energy Tips for sellers market activity mortgages buying a home
Je suis bilingue.
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314