Blog Post Archive for Tag selling
With all we see on social media about finding your dream home, successfully selling your house, or happy couples moving in together, it’s easy to forget that not everyone buys and sells real estate under happy circumstances.Continue Reading
Adding a HEPA filter to your home can be a great way to combat allergies, improve the air quality of your home, and keep your family healthier.Continue Reading
The time has come: the kids have flown the nest, and the large family home you’ve enjoyed for many years no longer suits your needs. Changes in lifestyle are natural, but that doesn’t make them easy. If you’re thinking about downsizing in retirement, here are our best tips for leveraging your Realtor’s insight to make the right move.Continue Reading
Some Realtors just make a sale; we are there to support our clients from start to finish as they transition into their new home. Here are some of the things our team does a little differently to support our clients.Continue Reading
Whether you’re planning for retirement or already enjoying its freedoms, you may be wondering whether to downsize your living situation. Many people choose to move to a different type of property as their lifestyle changes, and retirement is a very common period of transition.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?