Blog Post Archive for 2012
Recent Blog Posts
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
energy buying a home residential green energy news Ottawa Real Estate Agent home owners Rachel Hammer clean energy buyers listing investment properties Average price sales realtors buying condos Ottawa Real Estate mortgages Hammer & Associates carlingwood market budget market news lifestyle purchase Financing home buyers market activity advice resources real estate agent new builds sellers statistics real estate Tarion condominiums homes rachelhammer Ontario Tips for buyers westboro bridgehead ottawa First time home buyer showing buyer Ottawa real estate renting