Blog Post Archive for Tag ontario
Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
As a team, our mission is to advocate for and support our clients and their loved ones throughout all their important life changes. We will be collaborating with Solva, If you and/or a family member are making similar plans for your retirement, reach out to have a conversation with our team and start planning for your future today.
Protecting the buyer: Tarion, new builds, and construction delays
Newly built homes have all the appeal of the most up-to-date styles and features along with details you have a chance to choose yourself, like countertops, cupboards, and window coverings. Because they are making the biggest purchase of their life, home buyers deserve protection that ensures they receive what they …Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
Rachel Hammer statistics buyers sellers news Hammer & Associates investment properties Ottawa Real Estate Agent real estate agent ottawa lifestyle Tips for sellers bridgehead realtors energy mortgages carlingwood green energy Ontario market news homes market activity Tarion buying a home First time home buyer Retirement Average price Ottawa real estate sales market buying residential Ottawa Real Estate home owners resources budget real estate clean energy new builds listing showing westboro condominiums condos Tips for buyers Downsizer Downsizing rachelhammer Selling home buyers
Je suis bilingue.
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314