Blog Post Archive for 2020
Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
When purchasing real estate, you may encounter the question of title insurance. Whether you want title insurance may be asked by your lawyer or insurer, or it may be required by your mortgagor. Unlike auto and home insurance, you've probably never heard of title insurance before. So how do you know if you need it? Let us walk you through some of the basics.Continue Reading
What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
Sure, a Realtor will help you buy or sell property, but what else can they do for you? We have resources that can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
Retirement ottawa Tarion real estate resources Hammer & Associates rachelhammer market activity realtors sales Ottawa real estate westboro sellers home buyers Downsizer news homes bridgehead residential home owners Selling First time home buyer Tips for buyers buying Tips for sellers listing market news new builds Ottawa Real Estate real estate agent condominiums Rachel Hammer buying a home carlingwood budget investment properties buyers Ottawa Real Estate Agent clean energy lifestyle market statistics green energy Downsizing Ontario condos energy showing mortgages Average price
Je suis bilingue.
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314