Blog Post Archive for 2020
When purchasing real estate, you may encounter the question of title insurance. Whether you want title insurance may be asked by your lawyer or insurer, or it may be required by your mortgagor. Unlike auto and home insurance, you've probably never heard of title insurance before. So how do you know if you need it? Let us walk you through some of the basics.Continue Reading
Sure, a Realtor will help you buy or sell property, but what else can they do for you? We have resources that can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?