Blog Post Archive for Tag ottawa-real-estate
Relocating to a new city has its challenges, and we'd like to share with you our top tips for relocating to Ottawa.Continue Reading
These days, Ottawa is experiencing a "sellers' market," which happens when there aren't enough available homes to meet demand. With more buyers than sellers, buyers find themselves competing for properties, which drives up prices in many segments of the marketplace.
Despite the competition and high demand, a property that is ...Continue Reading
Have you ever considered buying an investment property? It's an appealing way to earn an income for those who enjoy the rewards and challenges of property management. If real estate prices are high in your area, purchasing an investment property in another city may be the best avenue to profitability.Continue Reading
So you want to buy a home, but the sellers' market in Ottawa is creating stiff competition among buyers. How do you find the right property in a fast-paced market without overpaying?
Assessing your finances. Planning for your new expenses is the most important step, no one wants to be “house poor”. Set a budget and figure out what you can realistically afford for a down payment as well as your monthly expenses. The minimum downpayment is 5% of the purchase ...Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant