Blog Post Archive for Tag ottawa-real-estate
With all we see on social media about finding your dream home, successfully selling your house, or happy couples moving in together, it’s easy to forget that not everyone buys and sells real estate under happy circumstances.Continue Reading
Very soon we’ll be welcoming trick-or-treaters to our doors again! Here are some of our favorite tips to prepare your home for the visits of little ghouls and goblins this year.Continue Reading
The time has come: the kids have flown the nest, and the large family home you’ve enjoyed for many years no longer suits your needs. Changes in lifestyle are natural, but that doesn’t make them easy. If you’re thinking about downsizing in retirement, here are our best tips for leveraging your Realtor’s insight to make the right move.Continue Reading
There are many reasons why people may choose to downsize from their current living situation. Retirement, health concerns, changes in employment, and separations can all motivate the decision to downsize – and the choice is far from easy. If downsizing is in your plans, here are some of our tips to make the process as smooth as possible.
Relocating to a new city has its challenges, and we'd like to share with you our top tips for relocating to Ottawa.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?