Blog Post Archive for Tag condos
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
No-one should have to spend time they could otherwise be enjoying their new home by making court appearances and paying legal fees. To help potential condo buyers, here are a few hints to help you spot a scammer.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!