Blog Post Archive for 2021
One of our favorite parts of the holiday season is the bright, creative light displays that Ottawa homeowners create. It really helps to get into the spirit of the season with a fun lighting display, no matter how simple or elaborate. If you’re thinking of putting up holiday lights this year, or trying something new, here are our top tips for how to safely create an outdoor lighting display.Continue Reading
It will be winter before we know it, and there are some important things to do at home before that first snowfall. Winterizing your house can save you a lot of time and hassle in the long run, as proper maintenance improves the value of your property.Continue Reading
Very soon we’ll be welcoming trick-or-treaters to our doors again! Here are some of our favorite tips to prepare your home for the visits of little ghouls and goblins this year.Continue Reading
The time has come: the kids have flown the nest, and the large family home you’ve enjoyed for many years no longer suits your needs. Changes in lifestyle are natural, but that doesn’t make them easy. If you’re thinking about downsizing in retirement, here are our best tips for leveraging your Realtor’s insight to make the right move.Continue Reading
Some Realtors just make a sale; we are there to support our clients from start to finish as they transition into their new home. Here are some of the things our team does a little differently to support our clients.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize