Why real estate incorporation is right for me
An article on our team's journey to incorporation was published this week in Real Estate Magazine! In it, I talk about some of the challenges we faced throughout the process and provide some insight as to why we decided to become Hammer & Associates Brokerage:
"Ontario Realtors have recently taken a further step in making agent incorporation available to Realtors in Ontario, a hot button issue that has been getting even hotter on social media in the last month. Rather than wait for agent incorporation to become a reality, however, I made the decision to become an affiliated brokerage under Royal Lepage Team Realty this year. When asked why, I gave different reasons depending on whether they were clients or fellow realtors."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant