Blog Post Archive for Category Ottawa Real Estate
The stats for June are IN: average sale prices are up, and inventory is low. Now is a great time to list with us--let's talk about your home!Continue Reading
The stats for May are in...
The MLS statistics for April are out, and they show that Ottawa is trending toward a seller’s market!
No-one should have to spend time they could otherwise be enjoying their new home by making court appearances and paying legal fees. To help potential condo buyers, here are a few hints to help you spot a scammer.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca