Wanna know when interest rates may go up in 2010?
So in case you were wondering when is the best time to go to the bank to get a good interest rate, you may want to keep in mind the following dates. Its expected rates will increase in the next year, so if your not sure what to do, give me a call or email me and I can help you understand your mortgage buying power and even refer you to some wonderful Mortgage Agents.
Just remember this, the rates are good, folks!Continue Reading
We have lift off!
Welcome to my new official real estate website!
Its with great pride and pleasure that I welcome you to your one-stop shop for real estate needs. Together with you help, I hope to make this site an interactive place to discuss all your property needs whether you are buying or selling a home. Please take a few minutes and check out all the links and resources available to you and please share your feedback, referrals or suggestions through the contact me page.
A BIG thank you goes out to my dearest IT crew, Shayne and Mark - your hard work is priceless. Thank you for everything :)
Sincerely from your Realtor,
Rachel HammerContinue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314