Some Realtors just make a sale; we are there to support our clients from start to finish as they transition into their new home. Here are some of the things our team does a little differently to support our clients.Continue Reading
There are many reasons why people may choose to downsize from their current living situation. Retirement, health concerns, changes in employment, and separations can all motivate the decision to downsize – and the choice is far from easy. If downsizing is in your plans, here are some of our tips to make the process as smooth as possible.
Whether you’re planning for retirement or already enjoying its freedoms, you may be wondering whether to downsize your living situation. Many people choose to move to a different type of property as their lifestyle changes, and retirement is a very common period of transition.Continue Reading
When purchasing real estate, you may encounter the question of title insurance. Whether you want title insurance may be asked by your lawyer or insurer, or it may be required by your mortgagor. Unlike auto and home insurance, you've probably never heard of title insurance before. So how do you know if you need it? Let us walk you through some of the basics.Continue Reading
Sure, a Realtor will help you buy or sell property, but what else can they do for you? We have resources that can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize