Newly built homes have all the appeal of the most up-to-date styles and features along with details you have a chance to choose yourself, like countertops, cupboards, and window coverings. Because they are making the biggest purchase of their life, home buyers deserve protection that ensures they receive what they ...Continue Reading
No-one should have to spend time they could otherwise be enjoying their new home by making court appearances and paying legal fees. To help potential condo buyers, here are a few hints to help you spot a scammer.Continue Reading
Register today at www.homebuyerottawa.com or by phone at 613-369-8314, its free and there is no obligations! Know anyone else that will find this seminar useful - let them know! They will thank you for it!Continue Reading
“The results indicate it’s been a typical month of January for the Ottawa and area resale housing market” said Board President Ansel Clarke. “...inventory of properties for sale is considerably higher...offering a lot of choice to buyers.”Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April