Are You Ready to Downsize?
There are many reasons why people may choose to downsize from their current living situation. Retirement, health concerns, changes in employment, and separations can all motivate the decision to downsize – and the choice is far from easy. If downsizing is in your plans, here are some of our tips to make the process as smooth as possible.
Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?
Whether you’re planning for retirement or already enjoying its freedoms, you may be wondering whether to downsize your living situation. Many people choose to move to a different type of property as their lifestyle changes, and retirement is a very common period of transition.Continue Reading
Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
When purchasing real estate, you may encounter the question of title insurance. Whether you want title insurance may be asked by your lawyer or insurer, or it may be required by your mortgagor. Unlike auto and home insurance, you've probably never heard of title insurance before. So how do you know if you need it? Let us walk you through some of the basics.Continue Reading
What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
Sure, a Realtor will help you buy or sell property, but what else can they do for you? We have resources that can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle.Continue Reading
Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
Relocating to a new city has its challenges, and we'd like to share with you our top tips for relocating to Ottawa.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
Je suis bilingue.
Your Dream Home 613-369-8314