Newly built homes have all the appeal of the most up-to-date styles and features along with details you have a chance to choose yourself, like countertops, cupboards, and window coverings. Because they are making the biggest purchase of their life, home buyers deserve protection that ensures they receive what they ...Continue Reading
No-one should have to spend time they could otherwise be enjoying their new home by making court appearances and paying legal fees. To help potential condo buyers, here are a few hints to help you spot a scammer.Continue Reading
Register today at www.homebuyerottawa.com or by phone at 613-369-8314, its free and there is no obligations! Know anyone else that will find this seminar useful - let them know! They will thank you for it!Continue Reading
“The results indicate it’s been a typical month of January for the Ottawa and area resale housing market” said Board President Ansel Clarke. “...inventory of properties for sale is considerably higher...offering a lot of choice to buyers.”Continue Reading
And through the entire experience, I remember the best advice came from my lawyer who told me that interest rates, "Go up in the Spring and down in the Fall." As simple as that, he has yet to be wrong. But most of us are so scared of increases, the possible return of the "80s" rates and foreclosures similar to the U.S. that we seem to get scared every time we hear the rates are going up.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!