Thinking of Buying in Ottawa - dont know where to start?
Buying your first home can be an exciting experience if you know what to expect and how to prepare. Many first time homebuyers, young or new canadian buyers, moving up or downsizing buyers don’t know where to start when to comes to the decision to buy a home. Here is the opportunity to let myself and a panel of experts from the financial, legal and home inspection professions join together for a two-hour session to discuss important tips to help you through the process … step by step!
We will be covering everything from the types of mortgages available, how to get your finances ready to purchase, buying a home in Ottawa’s market, protecting you in the negotiation process to inspections of a home and what legal paperwork needs to be filed and everything in between!
Our mission is to teach you how to buy smart in this market and get educated so that you will be confident in the choice you make. Knowledge is power, come out and get educated!
Becoming a home buyer is an exciting milestone in a person’s life. Your journey should be a memorable and pleasant experience. With our industry experts we are committed to discussing the entire process, from pre-approval all the way to possession day!
Register today at www.homebuyerottawa.com or by phone at 613-369-8314, its free and there is no obligations! Know anyone else that will find this seminar useful - let them know! They will thank you for it!
Looking forward to answering all your burning real estate questions!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca