Blog Post Archive for Category resources
Smoke from wildfires made for chart-topping hazardous air quality in Ottawa. Even with the windows and doors closed, indoor air can become polluted.
Remember: just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there! Read more on how to deal with hazardous particles infiltrating your home.Continue Reading
Sure, a Realtor will help you buy or sell property, but what else can they do for you? We have resources that can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle.Continue Reading
Register today at www.homebuyerottawa.com or by phone at 613-369-8314, its free and there is no obligations! Know anyone else that will find this seminar useful - let them know! They will thank you for it!Continue Reading
This was my first time visiting the show, and it was clear there was a main message and many exhibitors from all across Canada discussing the same issue, the governments plan on the future of solar energy, efficient energy products, services and solutions. It was remarkable how many companies were representing topics such as solar panels, energy audits, geothermal options by getting energy from the ground up and most interesting, land lease options to operate the solar system on your south facing piece of 50x50 land. It was very interesting to me, as a Real Estate Agent how many of these representatives wanted to speak to me about how to convey to my clients how important this home energy audit would benefit them.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- The Ottawa Local Gift Guide For The Holidays
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween