Live, Work, Play
As I was sitting watching the Red Blacks battle the undefeated Edmonton Eskimos I couldn’t help but notice that most balconies that faced the field in the Minto condo were full of fans. The revitalized Landsdowne complex that connects the Glebe to Old Ottawa South has really encompassed the Live, Work, Play motto that developers are pushing in order to limit urban sprawl and puts the fun in functional!
Landsdowne is home to the Ottawa Red Blacks, Ottawa Fury FC and the Ottawa 67’s. It has held onto its historical character with most of the original buildings but now contains several condo options including townhomes, condos with a view of the field and ones with a view of the canal. There are also restaurants such as LOCAL, JOEY Landsdowne, Craft Beer Market, Aroma Espresso Bar, and many more. The shopping is top notch at Whole Foods, Structube, Petsmart, and Winners to just name a few.
At the moment Landsdowne is the largest option for this lifestyle, however, the revitalized LeBreton Flats will surely rival that position. As we all eagerly await the design announcements, we can still enjoy everything that Landsdowne has to offer. Are you curious about what it would cost to live here??
blog comments powered by Disqus
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca