Blog Post Archive for Category Communities
One of our favorite parts of the holiday season is the bright, creative light displays that Ottawa homeowners create. It really helps to get into the spirit of the season with a fun lighting display, no matter how simple or elaborate. If you’re thinking of putting up holiday lights this year, or trying something new, here are our top tips for how to safely create an outdoor lighting display.Continue Reading
It will be winter before we know it, and there are some important things to do at home before that first snowfall. Winterizing your house can save you a lot of time and hassle in the long run, as proper maintenance improves the value of your property.Continue Reading
Very soon we’ll be welcoming trick-or-treaters to our doors again! Here are some of our favorite tips to prepare your home for the visits of little ghouls and goblins this year.Continue Reading
Want to own a home in McKellar Park where there is no shortage of things to do? Get in touch with us and we can help you find a home you will love! This is a fantastic neighbourhood to own in.Continue Reading
We hear this from clients all of the time: I need to live downtown, so I’m close to grocery stores, coffee shops, etc. The suburbs may not be able to give you the same lifestyle, however you may not have to be right downtown either.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize
- How we Help Our Clients Transition to New Homes
- Are You Ready to Downsize?
- Should I Downsize My Home in Retirement?