Blog Post Archive for Category Communities
With the holiday season approaching, it's a great time to consider supporting our Ottawa businesses and artists. When we shop locally, we not only find unique gifts for our loved ones, but we also contribute to the growth of our community.Continue Reading
Smoke from wildfires made for chart-topping hazardous air quality in Ottawa. Even with the windows and doors closed, indoor air can become polluted.
Remember: just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there! Read more on how to deal with hazardous particles infiltrating your home.Continue Reading
One of our favorite parts of the holiday season is the bright, creative light displays that Ottawa homeowners create. It really helps to get into the spirit of the season with a fun lighting display, no matter how simple or elaborate. If you’re thinking of putting up holiday lights this year, or trying something new, here are our top tips for how to safely create an outdoor lighting display.Continue Reading
It will be winter before we know it, and there are some important things to do at home before that first snowfall. Winterizing your house can save you a lot of time and hassle in the long run, as proper maintenance improves the value of your property.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- The Ottawa Local Gift Guide For The Holidays
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween