Blog Post Archive for Tag real-estate_1
The time has come: the kids have flown the nest, and the large family home you’ve enjoyed for many years no longer suits your needs. Changes in lifestyle are natural, but that doesn’t make them easy. If you’re thinking about downsizing in retirement, here are our best tips for leveraging your Realtor’s insight to make the right move.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Leverage your Realtor's Insight as You Downsize