Blog Post Archive for Category Hammer & Associates Brokerage
With the holiday season approaching, it's a great time to consider supporting our Ottawa businesses and artists. When we shop locally, we not only find unique gifts for our loved ones, but we also contribute to the growth of our community.Continue Reading
Sure, a Realtor will help you buy or sell property, but what else can they do for you? We have resources that can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle.Continue Reading
Welcome to my new official real estate website!
Its with great pride and pleasure that I welcome you to your one-stop shop for real estate needs. Together with you help, I hope to make this site an interactive place to discuss all your property needs whether you are buying or selling a home. Please take a few minutes and check out all the links and resources available to you and please share your feedback, referrals or suggestions through the contact me page.
A BIG thank you goes out to my dearest IT crew, Shayne and Mark - your hard work is priceless. Thank you for everything :)
Sincerely from your Realtor,
Rachel HammerContinue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- The Ottawa Local Gift Guide For The Holidays
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween