Newsletter Archives for 2013
- December 2013 - Wishing you a happy holiday!
- November 2013 - Property information statements myths
- October 2013 - The ultimate mortgage checklist
- September 2013 - How to have a successful home inspection
- August 2013 - Homes used for illicit purposes
- July 2013 - What to consider when hiring a renovation company
- June 2013 - Canada’s Summer market highlights
- May 2013 - Why you should not rent or lease furnaces and air conditioners
- April 2013 - Spring cleaning tips
- March 2013 - How to reduce your mortgage principal
- February 2013 - The importance of knowing about carbon monoxide in your home
- February 2012 - How to positively move forward in your life
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community
- Is back-to-school season the right time to buy?
- There's still time to win a Back-to-School Shopping Spree!
- Home ownership is a big step, but it has risks
- We're giving away a Back-to-School Shopping Spree!
- Some Realtors Advertise, We Build Relationships
- Supporting Worthy Causes in Our Community
- Protecting Buyers and Sellers from Unethical Realtors
- New Homes and New Homeowners