Fantastic Starter Home! This lovely 3 bedroom townhouse is freshly painted with updated flooring and light fixtures. Spacious well-designed kitchen, dining and living area provides cozy entertaining space and access to a private rear yard. Large master bedroom contains great closet space. Condo fees incl. use of inground pool with lifeguard and party room. Close to shopping, parks, schools, bus ...See full listing
Distinctively designed 2 bedroom and den open concept executive town home is a must see! This tastefully painted upper unit has it all unique light fixtures, fireplace, berber carpeting and beautiful dark hardwood floors. Enjoy your two private balconies overlooking NCC land.Numerous upgrades and nice touches including 42" kitchen cabinets, raised breakfast bar and 5' foot soaker tub.See full listing
Beautifully maintained three bedroom townhouse in the great community of Riverside South. With approximately 1675 square footage plus basement, freshly painted open concept home has it all, hardwood flooring on main level, ceramic tiles in foyer, bathrooms and spacious updated kitchen. Builder finished basement boasts oversized window and gas fireplace. The master bedroom has a full ensuite and ...See full listing
Updated, spacious and modern 2 and 1 bedroom condo. Beautiful hardwood floors in main and upper levels. Upper level boasts large master withfull wall of closet space, freshly painted 2nd bedroom and full bath. Lower level features bedroom, handy workshop and powder room for added convenience. Very private fully landscaped yard. True move-in condition. Great opportunity for 1st time buyers or ...See full listing
And through the entire experience, I remember the best advice came from my lawyer who told me that interest rates, "Go up in the Spring and down in the Fall." As simple as that, he has yet to be wrong. But most of us are so scared of increases, the possible return of the "80s" rates and foreclosures similar to the U.S. that we seem to get scared every time we hear the rates are going up.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- The Ottawa Local Gift Guide For The Holidays
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Enjoy Local Events During March Break!
- Thank you for inspiring us in 2023!
- Wishing You A Very Happy New Year 🥂
- Are you prepared for a strong rental market?
- Housing Affordability: How Did We Get Here?