Welcome to 612 Martinique in Fairwinds, Sttitsville. A warm and cozy three storey townhome with over 1900 sqft of living space, where pride of ownership and impeccable design meet and shine. Enjoy the well designed main floor, with ceramic tiled entrance, inside access from the double garage, great storage space, large laundry room and a den for the professional working from home or the ...See full listing
Welcome to 3054 Fairlea Crescent, a three bedroom, two bathroom condominium townhome with no carpets! Well maintained hardwood floors on the main level. Bright kitchen with large windows and plenty of cabinet space. All appliances included. Formal dining room, great for entertaining. Relax by your cozy gas fireplace in living room. Easy to care for bamboo hardwood floors with decorative inlay on ...See full listing
Welcome to 22 Peary Way, a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom multi-level townhome. Easy to care for tiled entry way and lower level stairs. Good sized living room with hardwood floors and views of your low maintenance, private interlocked backyard. Head up a few stairs to your dining room, also with gleaming hardwood floors, currently used as a library, complete with cozy electric fireplace. Bright and ...See full listing
Welcome to this sweet two bedroom two bathroom condo, steps from public transit, shopping, schools and walking distance to the Ottawa river path. This wonderfully private and spacious end unit has been freshly painted and tastefully maintained. Enjoy the large front entrance with main floor powder room, oak cabinetry in kitchen with all appliances included. Open concept living and dining ...See full listing
Welcome to 2 Queenston Drive in beautiful Richmond. Enjoy this bright premium corner lot home with a breathtaking backyard. 3+1 bedrooms offers a spacious feel with all the perfect upgrades already completed. Enjoy tiled flooring in front entry and eat-in kitchen with large bright windows and plenty of sunlight. Tons of pantry space. Spacious and open living and dining room with beautiful ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- The Ottawa Local Gift Guide For The Holidays
- Hazardous Air Quality in Ottawa - What Can You Do?
- Collaborating with Solva - Planning for Retirement
- Ottawa's New Vacant Property Bylaw
- Should I Add Green Updates to My Home?
- Selling A Home After Separation
- Should I Install a HEPA Filter at Home?
- How to Safely Hang Holiday Lights
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Enjoy Local Events During March Break!
- Thank you for inspiring us in 2023!
- Wishing You A Very Happy New Year 🥂
- Are you prepared for a strong rental market?
- Housing Affordability: How Did We Get Here?